Got your back

Dino's POV

  I look up to see the guys, Wonwoo in front followed by Woozi and The8. "Oh look who it is." He smirked "What are you doing Haechan?" Seungkwan sasses. "Oh well I'm just giving this brat a warning." He hisses as he picks me up by my collar. "Wanna join Woozi, I know you love a good ol fight." He sneers and Jun held him back.

  "Leave him alone." The8 says. "Who's going to make me?" He taunts. Dk steps forward and shoves Haechan's shoulder. "Give him." Dk said and Haechan rolled his eyes as he chucks me to the ground, Dk was about to help me up, but Haechan pushes him back. His back smashes into the wall harshly.

  When Haechan turns around he was punched Square in the face making him crash to the ground, he clutches the right side of his face and looks up to be met with Joshua, who yanks him to his feet by his ear. "Those are my little brothers, including Dino. You hurt my family one more time, so help me. I will end you." He says darkly. "Do you understand?" He asked. "Answer me Donghyuck." Joshua says pinching his ear tighter.

  "I understand." Haechan mumbles as Joshua let's go. "Leave." He points to the exit, Haechan clicks his tounge, and walks away, purposely bumping shoulders with Vernon. "Are you alright?" Mingyu asks helping me too my feet. I couldn't help myself, I threw my self onto Mingyu, crying my eyes out. "Shhhh it's ok." Mingyu say rubbing my back.

  "Thank you guys." I say, "We're all family, we have eachothers back." Joshua says helping Dk. 'Family.' That word left a bitter feeling in my stomach, the word never felt true to me, it felt foreign. "Thank you again, I uhhh- got to go, I made a meeting with my teacher." I lie and they nod. "Call us when your done, and we'll come pick you up." Joshua says and I nodd.

  I walked back into the building and waited in the bathroom for around 10 minutes, I looked outside and made sure that the others were gone. I quickly exit the school and run the opposite of the house. I ran towards a building called. 'The Dancing Knight.' It was a dance studio, I loved dancing I couldn't afford lessons nor would anyone pay for classes. So I had to sneak in after hours.

  I climb through the window towards the older part of the studio. No one went back here and it was very dusty. I changed into more comfortable clothes and started warming up. I pulled out an old boombox from a box and put on a song, Beat It by Michael Jackson started playing andI felt adrenaline rushing through my veins as I began to dance till I couldn't walk.

  I stayed for 2 hours, it was getting dark. I exited the building and began walking home, The front door was unlocked, I entered to hear Jeonghan scolding Dk and Joshua, mostly Joshua for punching Haechan. "It wasn't his fault." I cut in and they all look at me. "Dino?" Seungcheol asks. "Haechan was beating me up, and they stopped him." I said and Jeonghan's eyes widened. "Omo are you okay?!" Jeonghan asked and I nodded.

  "He's only got a few buries, here put some ice on it." Seungcheol says. They offer me dinner but I decline. That night me and the rest if the kids met in Joshua's room. "I can't believe you punched someone." Mingyu says nudging Joshua playfully. "Yeah but that hurt." He laughs showing off his slightly bruised knuckles. "Total badass move from the religious one." I laugh I look to my side and saw a photo on a frame.

  "What's this?" I ask pointing to the photo. "This is my favorite photo, it was my first time performing. I was so nervous but having Eomma and Appa on stage with me made everything so much better. "You were around my age." Seungkwan teases and gets hit in the face with a pillow by Joshua. "We all have our favorite photos." Joshua says. "Even Eomma and Appa." Hoshi adds.

  Soon Jeonghan came in and told us to get ready for bed

  Soon Jeonghan came in and told us to get ready for bed. He kissed us goodnight. He kissed my for without hesitation. Even if they were my foster parents, they all treated me like I was one of them. It made me feel happy