Locked

Dino's pov

  Every since Joshua was sent to the hospital, things haven't been going the greatest. It was like Joshua was the one who not only kept calm, but kept everyone else calm and alive.

  Jun has now taken on the lead Hyung role, and Joshua made it seem way easier. Everyone was stressed.  "Dino, I can't help you rn! Go find someone else!" Jun yells at me.

  I had a feeling this would happen, but for some reason, I felt like Jun was treating me worse. "Jun's What's your problem?!" The8 yells smacking Jun's shoulder. "I don't have time to deal with him, I have to deal with everyone else." Jun says.

  "Yeah, but you could say it a little nicer!" The8 says. "Yeah, like what did I do to you!" I yell. Jun then glared angrily. "Don't act so innocent, you knew Joshua had those drugs, and instead of telling someone, you kept it to yourself and let him overdose!" Jun yelled.

  "I didn't know who's they belonged too!" I fire back. "It's your fault Joshua's in the hospital and that he could die!" Jun yelled jabbing me in the chest. "Your not even supposed to be here!" Jun says.

  "Your just some poor little orphan boy, mom and dad took in. Your not one of us!" Jun yelled at me. "JUNHUI!" Wonwoo angrily yelled. "Dino, don't listen to him, he's just made. It's not true, your family." Booseoksoon tries to comfort me.

  I then drop my phone and bolt, I run straight for the door and fling it open. I race Barefoot down the road, taking the back way through the woods. "Crap!" I cry out as I scratch my ankle on a branch, my feet bruised and cut up.

  I slowly make my way back to a place I can think off to make me feel better. The dance studio, thankfully it wasn't too late, that they didn't shut the window. Painfully I climb the window and fall to the floor.

  So this was what I brought myself too. Sobbing my eyes out, over a group of people I dared to call my family. "Theirs no one you can trust, all you need is yourself." I says wiping my tears.

  "I am a Dinosaur, No need for a family, I'm better on my own." I say standing up. My power speech was cut off from footsteps. I quickly hide in the corner straying hidden. "Huh why is this unlocked?" A security guard asked.

  He locked not only the door and window, so I wouldn't be able to get out! "Crap!" I curse. Today was Friday and the dance studio didn't open back up till, Monday. I was going to be stuck here all weekend!

  Hey guys, I'm so sorry for not updating this, in such a long time!! Plz forgive me!!