Starting point

Dino's pov.

  I guess I was back to were I started. The orphanage. Yep I know what y'all are thinking right now, but yes, I left the Choi's and decided to go back to the orphanage.

  The head lady seemed quite shocked to see me at the door, I just walked past mumbling that I needed a place to stay. I fell down on the stupid brown couch and buried my face on the couch.

  "So why are you here?" She asked and I just shrugged. I knew I didn't belong there with the Choi's. They weren't orphans like me, Seungcheol and Jeonghan adopted them.

  "I ruined their family." I sigh, it was only a matter of time before I did something wrong to get me kicked out, so I decided to speed up the process.

  The head lady prepares a spare bedroom for me, so I didn't have to sleep on the couch that becomes uncomfortable after 30 minutes.

  I explained to her the story of what happened, or at least some parts. I made her promise not to tell the Choi's I was here, just incase they come here looking for me.

  I planned on leaving soon anyways, I knew I was running out of people who would take me, I would eventually be shipped of to one of the old places I ran from. Or overseas to another orphanage or work place.

   I then felt something vibrate. It was the phone Seungcheol gave me, I had taken it with me, along with all my stuff. I pick it up to see a reminder had popped up.

'Dance concert, tomorrow at 7:30'

  I frowned slightly, I remembered the concert, I wondered if Jhope had wrote me out of the show, or if they thought I was still coming back. 

  Was I going to come back tho?

I wanted to, out of all the families I've felt the most comfortable with them, even from the start when Jeonghan hugged me, or I met Joshua and then the others. 

  Or when they made me feel like I belonged, or when they defended me at school.

  I'm honestly not that mad at Jun for yelling me anymore. He and Joshua where close indeed, and the fact he is in the hospital, may have just messed with his head.

  I set my phone down on the table, I'll deal with this morning.

Sorry it's been so long 😬😬