Photograph

Dino's pov

   I woke up to a sound I hate. An alarm clock, I hate alarm clocks. I smack my hand against the clock. I then hear a knock on my door. "Yeahhhhh?" I say my voice muffled since my face is buried. The door open and a head pokes it's head in. "It's time to wake up!" The voice said, itwas Soonyoung. "It's like 8am how are you so energetic?!" I groan.

   "I'm always happy." Soonyoung says as I sit up ruffling my bed head. "Breakfast is almost ready, so come down and then you can shower, cuz aren't you going shopping with Eomma and Appa." Soonyoung says. I nod sleepily as I drag myself out of bed and end up falling to the floor. "It's to early to be alive." I groan as Soonyoung grabs me by my foot and drags me out of my room.

  "Soonyoung stop your going to give him rug burn." Vernon says exiting his room racing into the bathroom just barely beating The8 to it. "Haha." Vernon taunts shutting the door on the Chinese. "Oh come on." The8 pouts as he kick the door. "Ya snooze ya loose!" We hear Vernon shout.

  I look around the hallway walls and see it was filled with all different types of photos. "We take a lot of photo, Jeonghan loves to capture photos. We all have our own favorite photo, that's framed in out bedroom. Well most off us The8 doesn't have one." Soonyoung says.

  "I couldn't choose a favorite." The8 cutts in. I look at one of the photos it was vernon dragging Soonyoung in a cart. "We went back to Namyangju-si, for spring break." Soonyoung says like a human narration.

"You giving him the backstory of the photo?" Dk asks coming out of his room

"You giving him the backstory of the photo?" Dk asks coming out of his room. "Yeah." Another photo caught my eye. "Jeonghan had long hair?" I ask, and they nodd. "This is the week we got vernon." Dk says.

"All these photos hold a story

"All these photos hold a story." Soonyoung sighs happily. "What about this one?" I ask pointing to one of Dk, Hoshi, and Seungkwan. "This one was during Seungkwan's birthday and he insisted on having a spa day. And me and Hoshi were the only ones up to it." Dk laughs.

" Dk laughs

"Wow

"Wow." I say they we're like one big happy family. "Breakfast is ready." I hear S.coups shout. The 3 of us make our way downstairs. "Hey Dino." Joshua says grabbing silverware. "Hey." I smile sitting down. "Has anyone seen my glasses?" I hear Wonwoo call from the living room.

  "If they're circle ones they're right here." I says grabbing a circular pare of glasses. "That's them thanks Dino." Wonwoo says ruffling my already messy hair. "How many pancakes Dino?" Mingyu asks as he hands Jun a plate. "Umm 2 please." I smile, he nods and hands me a plate. "I'm guessing you saw the photos?" Joshua asks and I nod. "Yeah it's cute." I says quietly. "Yeah it's so cute to have everything you do on camera." He says sarcastically.

We all quickly finish breakfast and I was planning on wearing a hoodie and some Jean's when all the boys started yelling at once. "No no no no. Son your int the Choi household here when we go out we dress to impress." The8 sighs in disappointment at my fashion choice.

  That's how I ended up wearing Joshua Hyung's clothes, he wears the closest size to mine next to the8 who wouldn't let me within 5 feet of his precious Gucci closet. "You ready Dino?" S.coups asked and I nodded, "Bye kids have fun, Josh's in charge while we're gone you know the rules." Jeonghan called. "Don't let anyone but Mingyu in the kitchen yes we know by Eomma!" Joshua waved as they heard a crash. "That was Dk." Joshua sighs he waves once more before dashing up the stairs.