Dance

Dino's POV

  School for the next few days have been good, new about what happened to Haechan got around fast, everyone one knew I was 'brothers' with the Choi brothers. "Are you going to dance auditions toaday?" Hoshi smirks. "Maybe." I shrug but I totally was, I've been sneaking out to the dance room and worked my but off for the audition.

  Jhope was the caption, Hoshi, Jun and The8 were also on the team. I was walking to the dance room after school, I wasn't really looking where I was going so of course I rammed into someone. "Omg I'm so sorry!" I bow. "It's ok mate." He says in an Australian accent. "Are you here for the dance auditions?" He asks and I nod. "Yeah are you?" I ask. "No I'm here to support my friend Jisung, my names Felix." He introduced himself. "I'm Lee Chan call me Dino." I smile.

  "Woah the famous new brother to the Choi's?" He asks and I sigh but nod, that's not what I want to be known as that. "Yeah, I got to go nice meeting you felix." I says. "Bye Dino good luck." Felix waves to me. I enter and a bunch of kids were already there. I was suprise to see Ten standing next to Hoshi. "Welcome kids, we only have 4 open spots, so I hope your ready to dance!" Jhope yelled.

"Ten why don't you give us a little show." Jhope smirks as Ten takes the stage and The8 turns of the music which was Taki Taki. Ten had good moves and held the beat perfectly.

  Soon one by one the students started to audition soon it was my turn. "Welcome Welcome Dino you may begin when your ready." He says and I nod. 'Time for Dino's danceology' I think as the music starts.

  Everyone seemed shocked. "I've never seen moves like that!" A person from the team, known a Park Jisung claps. "Thanks, I choreographed it myself." I say and they look even more shocked. Soon we all sat down anxiously waiting for the results.

  "We have decided, are first new dance will be Lee Jeno." Ten says and Jeno is clearly shocked. "Our 2nd dancer will be.... uh...." Yugyeom trails off as he looks at Bambam in confusion. "I'm Bambam." He murmurs. "Our second dancer is Bambam!" He cheers and Bambam smiles. "Our 3rd dancer is Han." Taeyong announces.

  "Are 4th and final dancer for this year's team is. DINO!" Hoshi cheers and the kids clap for us for. I run up and jump onto Jun. I buried my head into his neck as I actually started crying. The others congratulated me as I bowed my vision blurry. "Why are you crying you made it?" Hoshi says as people started filing out of the room.

"I've never been on a dance team." I say. "Well Welcome aboard Dino." Jhope smiles.