Uniform

Dino's POV

"WAKE UP WAKE UP, IT'S MONDAY!" I hear the Booseoksoon trio shout at the top of their lungs. Without hesitation I get up out of bed, I was about to kill one of them. One day. I sigh as I grip my pillow in hand. I swung open my door. And threw my pillow at whoever I say first. Which happened to be Wonwoo. "Uh Oh." I gasp.

  I bolt, but Wonwoo catches up and swept me off my feet, throwing me over his shoulder. "HELP!!" I scream. "Nah fam you did that to yourself." Vernon shrugs, as he continues brushing his teeth. "MINGYU PLZ!" I yell desperately but all he does is salute me, the rest of the boys stand along the hallway and salute me off to death.

  Wonwoo carried me all the way downstairs and threw me on the couch. "Here lies, Lee Chan. Reason of Death is attempted murder against Choi Wonwoo, which resulted in Chan's own death. May he rest in Peace." Dk says dramatically. The rest of the members bow their heads. "What's going on here?" Jeonghan asked. "A funeral to honor a life that ended to soon." Seungkwan sighs as he points to me who's still playing dead on the couch.

  "He was so young!" Jeonghan fake cried as Seungcheol hugged him nodding. "SIKE!" I yells as I leap off the couch jumping onto Dk. "Go get ready breakfast is almost ready, Mingyu I'm taking over the kitchen." Jeonghan yells. "Yeah guys hurry up." Joshua yells. "Ok we get it, you get up early, and are dressed by the time were up, no need to rub it in." The8 rolls his eyes. "Dino your uniform is in the closet." S.coups calls to me and I nod.

  Joshua's uniform was red, with a black neck, black pants and black dress shoes. Is that what my uniform is going to look like?" I wonder as I head upstairs with the rest of the boys. (Yes I brought back Dwc era outfit, took about 1 hour to find these pics!)

 After showering, I open my closet to see what I think is my uniform in a plastic bag handed up

After showering, I open my closet to see what I think is my uniform in a plastic bag handed up. I grab it and unwrap it. It wasn't like Joshua's for sure. Mine was light blue with white, and had more complicated ties, the pants were also white, same black dress shoes though. I managed to get it over my head but struggled with the ties.

I spoke my head out my door. "Can someone help me with this?" I plead. "I got you." Woozi says. He enters and laughs as he see that I tied the ties completely wrong. "Stop laughing at me Hyung, help." I pout he nods and reties them. I then realized how good he was at this. His was highly Similar to mine, his was only a paler shade of blue.

 His was highly Similar to mine, his was only a paler shade of blue