-•11•-

"Hey you said we'd meet at the park. Why didn't you come?"

"Forget about that."

Jisoo's expression changed.

"Forget about it? I waited for an hour!" Jisoo started to get agitated.

Jin remained with calm and cold aura.

"You deserve that." He said.

Jisoo scoffed in a pissed off expression.

"Easy for you to say."

"I don't want your presence in my company, and I don't wanna see your face again so leave."

Jin was now about to walk away when...

"What's wrong? For god's sake!" She yelled angrily at him

This time Jin turned around and gave her his angry gaze this time.

"I already know your real identity Kim Jisoo! Aside from being a therapist, you were tasked to make me fall in love with you! Well congratulations! You've now succeeded, however.. I WON'T FALL INTO YOUR TRAP ANYMORE!"

Jisoo's expression softened as she finally realized it.

"Jin.. I can explain. " She was about to walk towards him.

But he'd only walk backwards.

"So it is indeed true?.. Tsk.. Save your excuses." Jin then left quickly with his PA.

Jisoo sobbed as she fell down on her knees.

She came back home with her eyes all swollen and her tears still pouring endlessly.

She then called Jin's mother on her phone.

"Hello Mrs. Kim."

"Miss Jisoo are you crying?"

Jisoo sobbed all the way more.

"He already knows everything. About me pretending to be his girlfriend and making him fall in love with me. And... And..."

"Jisoo calm down explain it well to me."

"I really don't want to continue this anymore. H-He.. Fell in love with me and discovered that I was only pretending. I don't wanna hurt his feelings anymore.. the truth is... I even fell in love with him genuinely. I felt more guilty when he revealed to me that he was only pretending to have NPD. "

"I know.. He told me the truth through video call that he only did it because he always hated to become the CEO but Jisoo, you changed all that ever since he started to fall in love with you and I'm eternally grateful to you.... Jisoo.. Tell him the truth.. Tell him and explain to him your real feelings. Leave the rest of the explaining to me, now hush future daughter-in-law. "

Jisoo blushed.

" I will. " This time she smiled feeling hopeful.

The next day...

She dolled herself up, wore her cute dress and clipped up her hair.

She then grabbed her sling bag and beanie.

She rode the taxi and arrived at Jin's company.a..

She used the elevator until she arrived in the floor where his office was located.

She tried knocking but there was no response.

"He isn't there anymore." She turned around and saw one of his employees.

"What do you mean he is not here?" Jisoo asked panicking.

"He is on his way now to the Incheon airport. He's bound to Macau for business trip."

At Jin's car...

Jin heard his phone ringing and saw that it was his mom.

"Eomma.."

"Seok Jin, where are you right now?"

"I'm headed for the airport. I have a trip to Macau."

"Mwo? Okay listen... Make sure you won't regret leaving the girl you love."

"What??"

"Kim Jisoo... She called me yesterday saying she couldn't continue the task we gave her to make you fall in love with her anymore. Son, we did that because we don't want everyone to know that you have NPD. It's all of our fault for starting this in the first place. Please Seok Jin.. Wait for her to tell you everything. "

Then his mom ended the call.

Jisoo on the other hand now arrived, she kept running here and there to look for him.

She patiently waited near the entrance.

Then she felt a presence behind her so she turned around.

Then she saw a tall guy with broad shoulder and the most handsome guy she ever met.

She smiled and tears of joy fell down her face.

She jumped and embraced him lovingly as if it had been a long time since she haven't seen him.

He wrapped his arms around her waist in forgiveness.

As he closed his eyes savoring the embrace.

Even if I had to leave how could I choose to forget you Sooyah....He thought.

After their hug...

"You have something to confess to me Miss." Jin told her.

Jisoo smiled and the PA looked at them

"Jin... I just want you to know that... Even though I was given the mission.. This time I was truly and genuinely in love with you." She told him as she caressed his cheek.

Jin smiled and leaned closer to her face he pulled her closer to him as he wrapped his arms around her waist.

Then his lips pressed against hers and she kissed him back without running away and stopping this time. She wrapped her around his neck.

Then the people in the airport looked at them in awe.

BG MUSIC: How can I love the heartbreak you're the one I love- Akmu

|end of Chapter |