-•8•-

Jin is now driving his car with Jisoo on the front seat who was now feeling a little secured from what just happened.

"Thank you for saving me." Jisoo said

"No problem."

"It seems like you aren't narcissistic anymore and I'm proud of it." Jisoo chuckled

I was never narcissistic to begin with.. I'll tell you the truth when the time comes....Jin thought

"By the way, where are you going with that bouquet of flowers?"

"I'm going to my grandma's province. You could just drop me off at the next bus station."

"No. I'm going with you."

Jisoo was shocked by what he just said but she eventually smiled widely and agreed.

An hour after the travel...

"We're here!" Jisoo exclaimed happily.

They both parked the car outside the small house of her grandmother.

Jisoo and Jin stepped out together as they went to knock on the door.

Then it was opened by the one and only grandmother of Jisoo.

"Jisoo yah..." Her grandmother welcomed her with a warm embrace.

After hugging, she welcomed both Jisoo and Jin inside.

They both sat across her on the dining room.

"Happy Birthday Grandma. This is from Jisoo." Jin gave the flowers to Jisoo's grandmother on behalf of her.

"Who is this handsome guy? Is he your boyfriend?" Jisoo's grandmother gave both of them a doubtful look.

Jin and Jisoo looked at each other.

"No grandma." They both said in unison

Then her grandmother chuckled.

"You know what? Since it is my birthday. I want to see the two of you have fun in your stay here. We have a bike outside."

FASTFORWARD>>>>

Jin was the one who drove the bike while Jisoo was on his back.

Jin was driving it in a silly manner making Jisoo laugh so loudly.

Then they stopped to rest under a tree after all that exhausting activity.

" Jisoo..." Jin suddenly cleared his throat.

Jisoo hummed in response.

"Umm.. Actually.. Tomorrow we'll have a highschool reunion and... I want to ask you out as my partner since errr.. Umm.. Since you're my therapist." Jin shyly looked down.

Is he asking me out now? Am. I just being asked out by a narcissistic person ?.... Jisoo felt puzzled deep inside.

"Really? Y-You're asking me out?" Jisoo couldn't believe it.

"Well yes.. Well if you don't want to then I-..."

"Ani, it's okay Jinnie." Jisoo tucked her hairs behind her ears as she smiled so much.

"Then I'll pick you up tomorrow morning, then we can buy our outfits." Jin said with a glint of happiness in

"Yes Sir! Who can resist your precious self anyway." Jisoo said as part of her therapy.

The next day night time at the Gaesang High School....

All the students from Jin's batch wore their perfect outfits.

Then a luxurious car parked outside.. Out came Jin with Jisoo in his arms.

They were all dolled up.

"Hyung!" Jungkook and Taehyung followed after them.

They went inside the venue and a lot of the students danced to the beat.

"Unnie you're also here!" Jennie approached her with Lisa beside her.

"Hey guys!!" Jimin and Rose arrived late.

"Guys, we have to take a picture with our classmates, shall  we go?" Taehyung told the boys.

"I'll be back Sooyah." Jin whispered at Jisoo before going with Jungkook, Tae, and Jimin.

This time only the girls were left.

"Can't believe we were all chosen by these boys." Lisa said laughing.

"Even I was shocked." Rose said.

"Umm girls, I'm a little bit thirsty so I'm going to get a drink. I'll be back." Jisoo told them as she held her throat.

She went to the table full of drinks when she bumped unto a familiar guy.

"Kim Jisoo?" The guy's face lightened up the moment he saw her.

"S-Suho.."

"It's been a long time. What is a therapist like you doing here? I think fate has really brought us together once more. Come be my partner."

"But.." Jisoo wasn't able to finish her sentence when Suho pulled her with him on the dance floor.

He placed his hands on her waist, and Jisoo could only look uncomfortable.

Kim Seok Jin where are you???.. She felt so helpless.

However little did she know that  Jin saw both of them when he was looking for her.

I think you have a treatment to do Kim Jisoo... He thought as he clenched his fists and walked away.

|end of Chapter|