-•2•-

Relax Jisoo, all you have to do is to flirt with him....Jisoo thought to herself  before knocking on the Kim Residence's main door.

After she knocked, it was opened by the one and only Kim Seok Jin.

"What do you want?" He asked her

"Where are your parents?"Jisoo in return asked him

"My parents are out of town for a couple of months."

I think this is part of his parents' plan....Jisoo thought.

"Oh umm okay... My name's Jisoo I just came to visit you." Jisoo introduced her self with a sunny smile

"Okay but I don't need any visitor right now so please leave"

Jin slammed the door loudly in front of her face.

He has an NPD indeed...She pouted.

She then dialed someone on her phone.

"Hello Jin's PA. May I ask you something and you have to answer my questions as much as possible since Mr. Jin's parents hired me."

"Ah so you are the therapist?"

"Yes."

"Please do ask me."

"May I know Mr. Jin's whereabouts everyday?"

"Our Mr. Jin is an adventurous type of guy and he craves freedom, On Monday Nights after work, he goes on clubs every night. On Tuesdays he leaves to go on mountain climbing. On Wednesdays he either goes ziplining or bungee jumping.  On Thursdays up to the weekends he goes outside the country which I have no idea as to where." The Personal assistant answered on the other line.

Jisoo looked at the date plus day found on her digital watch.

Monday..

"Okay Kamssamnida. So today is Monday, may I know which club he goes to?" She said

"It is a private club near Hongdae, named Classic Blues  Club."

I have an idea.....She thought.

That night.....

Jisoo peeped inside.

She saw that there were only a few group of people.

They were all gathered and sitting together.

There was a stage in front of them with speakers and poles.

When she got closer, she realized that they were all boys, and there were 7 of them.

"Yah Jungkook stop drooling, the show isn't happening yet." Yoon Gi said

Then they all laughed at the statement.

Then she saw Jin who was drinking his dry martini calmly.

She walked out and tried to figure out another route.

She went on the backstage.

Then she was flabbergasted to see  2 ladies wearing revealing clothes.

Just then, a female arrived gasping for breath

"Yah Lalisa why are you so late?"

"Yeah, all we have to do is to present in front of those handsome boys and yet you are so tardy."

"I'm sorry Jennie and Rosie." Lalisa pouted as she placed down her sling bag.

"It's fine. Just quickly change your outfit and do your makeover." Jennie said

Rosé's eyes diverted towards Jisoo.

"Who are you? What brings you here?" She asked her.

Then Lisa and Jennie started looking at her.

"I-I'm Jisoo and I really need your help guys. I know I shouldn't say this but one of the boys out there is diagnosed with a Narcissistic personality disorder and I'm here to do my mission as his therapist." Jisoo explained herself

"Ah you mean Kim Seok Jin?" Jennie clarified

"Yes. All I have to do is become like you guys. I have to wear revealing clothes and do makeup."

"Alright we'll help you....we have extra clothes....Here!" Rosé tossed another dress from the closet

"Just follow our lead Jisoo ssi." Jennie said.

"Yes!"

After minutes of preparation.

The curtains of the stage finally opened.

Then a slow song started playing.

"Yah boys! Let's get ready." Hoseok said as he sat down properly.

Jin started placing down his glass as he crossed his legs and concentrated on the show.

Jennie, Lisa, Rosé, and Jisoo started entering and then they started dancing sexily.

Jin's eyebrows furrowed when his gaze went to Jisoo.

Then Jisoo stared back at him.

Time to do it Jisoo....She thought.

She then gave him a seductive look.

"Yah hyung, that girl looks new and she's staring at you. Did you hire her?" Jimin elbowed Jin.

"What? No I didn't!" Jin immediately denied

Then it happened that the four girls went down the stage.

Then Jin felt frozen in his chair as Jisoo walked towards him and sat down on his lap.

"Nice to see you again baby." She whispered at him making his hairs stand on one end.

| end of Chapter |