-•4•-

Jin swatted Jisoo's arm away making the towel fall down on the ground.

"Hey! I'm helping you to protect your handsome face." Jisoo said

This lady sure has ulterior motives ....Jin thought suspiciously.

"I know I am handsome but from now on, I'd be the one who'll wipe my sweat from my face." Jin bluntly told her before walking down ahead.

"YAH WAIT UP!!" Jisoo followed after him.

That noon....

"Yah, Catch me some fish and grill it for me." Jin gave a command to Jisoo as he laid down and rested his head on a rock.

"Alright I will." Jisoo replied her soft tone.

She took a string and tied it on a stick.

She then attached a bait and tossed it to the lake in front of them.

She then felt her diy fishing rod getting heavier.

She reeled it in and tried her best to pull it until she caught the fish in her hand and it was flapping endlessly until it almost slipped , she also blinked her eyes a few times.

She then started the campfire and started grilling the fish until it was perfectly cooked.

She placed it on a neat banana leaf.

"Here." Jisoo offered it to him.

He sat up and tried tasting it.

"My grilling is still better." Jin said

Jisoo chuckled on what he said.

"Alright I'll agree to that." Jisoo said it like a perfect word for a narcissist to hear.

She also started digging in from the fish until both of them was able to finish it.

Just then, Jisoo started to yawn.

"I'm a little sleepy.... " She said

She stood up and placed all the things away as soon as Jin was also finished eating.

She then drank water.

They started resting under the tree as she placed a mat for both of them to sit down.

They leaned on the tree.

" Good night Jinnie." Jisoo told him.

Jin looked at her and scanned her sleeping face closely.

Who exactly are you Jisoo? Why haven't I known your identity yet.... Jin thought

He noticed her shivering.

I know I shouldn't do this... Jin took something from his bag, it was a wide and long clothing

He then covered it above her.

BG: Music

The next day....

Jin arrived at his office early from the mountain climbing.

"Good morning sir, I already inspected this case about Kim Jisoo as you asked me. I heard that woman is still following you." Bogeum the head of the bodyguards who entered his office told him.

"Yes it's true." Jin replied

"Just be careful not to let your guard down Sir. I heard that she is a therapist hired by your parents but she seems to have another objective towards you."

"I won't. I can't let her get in the way of my plans. Not even my parents."

"We your bodyguards will be here to protect you no matter what."

"I sure hope for it. Spy on her and try to analyse her moves arrasseo?"

"Yes sir."

Lunch time....

Jisoo was on the therapy clinic working on her desk.

"Jisoo yah someone is looking for you." Her co-therapist whispered at her.

Just then, Jisoo's widened as she saw Jin entering the clinic

"J-Jin? What are you doing here?" She gulped nervously.

FAST FORWARD>>>>

Jin and Jisoo sat together at the benches by the river just near the clinic.

"I'm really sorry for not telling you ahead of time." Jisoo pouted

"Just tell me the truth. What are your motives towards me that you didn't even told me about your identity as a therapist?" Jin asked her directly

"Nothing else really. It was my mistake for not telling you ahead of time about this. I was afraid you'd drive me away if you knew I was out here to treat you but now you know. Mr. Kim are you willing to be treated?"

Am I still going to make him fall in love with me for him to make me his girlfriend for the public? .... Jisoo thought to herself feeling guilty.

" Yes I am." Jin replied

Jisoo smiled slightly at him still feeling guilty

| end of chapter |