-•7•-

"Mr. Jinnie you said you have some matters to discuss what is it?" Jisoo asked him as she came back from treating her wound.

"Oh umm... I forgot about it. Never mind. Anyways let's just keep eating dinner." Jin made up an excuse.

Jisoo watched him slurp the soup soundly.

She then chuckled

Jin looked back at her feeling guilt all over.

"They said that there is a falling star tonight. I think it's best if we watch it together." Jisoo told him.

They left the dining table and sat on the wooden swing as they stared at the night sky.

"I used to watch them and wished when I was kid." Jin told her

"Really? Then shall we do it right now?" Jisoo replied

Jin nodded.

They both closed their eyes as they tried to make a wish.

I wish Jisoo would still stay by my side even if she discovers my secret....Jin thought

I hope Jin will forgive me if he will know that I am only trying my best to make him fall in love with me.... Jisoo thought

After that they both smiled at each other.

Then Jisoo leaned her head on his shoulder.

Jin tried to control his urges to hold her.

This went too far.. I can't even stop my own therapist from giving me sweet gestures.. He thought

Just then, he noticed that Jisoo fell asleep on his broad shoulder

He then slowly carried her bridal style as they he entered at her room.

He placed her down on the bed and covered her with her blanket.

He then looked at her and leaned closer admiring every of her features.

Her scent is intoxicating.. I just couldn't suppress these feelings that I have towards her anymore... Every gestures she gives me makes me crave for something more to happen between us... He thought.

Jin gently pressed his lips on her forehead.

The next morning....

Jisoo woke up and noticed that she was in the right place with blanket over her.

He's slowly learning to be an empathetic person....She smiled

Meanwhile at Jin's office....

Jin was arranging his folders  when he suddenly remembered what happened yesterday when Jisoo leaned on his shoulder.

His thoughts were interrupted when his phone suddenly rang.

"Hello? Taehyung ah..." He answered.

"Hyung, tomorrow night will be our grand high-school reunion, it's going to be a ballroom type and we're going to need partners. I chose mine as Jennie from one of those bar girls.....Hyung, I started to fall for her."

"Woah that's good Tae.."

"So what? Are you in? I'll find a partner for you."

"I'm in. You don't need to find me a partner."

"Are you sure? Arrasseo...Bye."

They both hung up and this time Jin sighed.

He scrolled through his contacts.

Kim Jisoo-Therapist

Come on Seok Jin, just be yourself, stop being nervous... He thought as he breathed in and out.

He then dialed her however she was out of reach.

He tried dialing her once more, still there was no response.

Anxiety started to creep within him.

He grabbed his coat just as his PA entered his office.

"Where are you going Mr. Jin?"

"I have to look for my therapist."

At daesuk flower store...

"Thank you for this." Jisoo smiled in gratitude as she claimed a bouquet of flowers she just purchased

I'm sure granny would be glad with this, today is her birthday.... Jisoo thought excitedly.

She went out of the shop and walked down the streets.

She was walking peacefully until a group of boys started approaching her.

"Hey beautiful come join us. You can be a great dancer for the bar."

"Yeah, a lot of men will feast on you."

Jisoo wailed for help as one guy grasped her wrists harshly.

"HELP!!! LET ME GO!!!"

She tried to kick one of the guys in his balls, she was almost able to escape when another guy pushed her making her fall down on her knees.

"You're dead now." A guy was about to hit her now.

Jisoo closed her eyes ready to meet her fate when...

"You're messing with the wrong person.." She heard a familiar voice.

She opened her eyes only to find Jin punching them all with his golden fists.

He then helped her up and held her waist, he then looked at her with assurance.

"You don't have to worry now." He said in his soft tone.

I can't believe this... He isn't actually showing narcissism symptoms. Is he really narcissistic?....Jisoo thought.

BG Music: Tonight-Jin

|end of chapter |