-•10•-

You mean she ran away?!" Hoseok placed his finger on his chin as if thinking deeply.

Jin was at a café together with Hoseok, Yoon Gi, and Nam Joon.

"Bro, maybe she was taken aback.. Did you immediately kissed her?" Yoon Gi asked him.

"But I was wondering, did she kissed you back?" Nam Joon also asked him.

"Yes I immediately kissed her, and yes she kissed me back." Jin replied

"Hmmm.. That case of yours. Maybe she was embarrassed you know." Hoseok explained like an expert.

"Hoseok's right." Yoon Gi said.

"Maybe you should give her space or try talking to her. It all depends on you." Nam Joon added.

"Maybe I should talk to her and meet with her." Jin looked down feeling worried.

At Jisoo's bedroom....

She still couldn't get over about what happened last night.

She wrapped her arms around her knees feeling anxious.

But it got triggered when her phone rang and the caller ID name was Jin.

She held the phone trying to decide whether or not she'd answer it.

But she eventually answered.

"H-Hello." She answered weakly from crying.

"Jisoo, look I'm sorry about what happened last night.. I shouldn't have kissed you, I didn't know that you'd be embarrassed. I-.." Jin spoke on the other line.

"I wasn't embarrassed. I just have personal reasons."

"I thought you were. Look, let's meet and talk about whatever is bothering you okay? Meet me up tomorrow in the morning at the park near your clinic."

"Alright."

"See you."

"Bye."

Just as Jisoo ended the call, she thought of something.

I have to tell him the truth now...Jisoo thought.

The next morning....

Jin was typing something on his laptop and saved it afterwards.

He then stood up and wore his long overcoat.

He was about to leave, when Bogeum, the head of his bodyguards entered the office.

"What are you doing here?" Jin asked him.

"You must have forgotten about your task for me which is to spy for Miss Kim Jisoo. And now I have something to reveal to you."

Jin's eyebrows furrowed as he got intrigued.

"Tell me.. Now."

Meanwhile at the park....

Jisoo arrived and sat down at the benches.

She looked around for his presence.

Where could he be by now?... She thought as she looked at her watch.

Back at the RJ company...

"She was hired by your parents as your therapist right? However there is indeed another motive and it is to make you fall in love with her." Bogeum told him everything.

He then played a recorder and Jin heard Jisoo's conversation with Lisa.

"This.. C-Can't be true." Jin looked down with a blank expression and his fists were now clenched.

"I'm sorry to say this Saajangnim. I shall make my leave now since I already told you everything." Bogeum bowed down and left the office.

This time, Jin sat down on his swivel chair feeling disappointed as he held his chest tightly.

BG Music:

This explains why she was so sweet towards me...All this time I fell for a pretentious liar...He thought now feeling rage deep inside him.

His phone rang and the moment he saw the caller ID, he eventually ended it abruptly.

Back at the park, Jisoo wondered why he wasn't answering.

She waited for an hour until she decided to go home.

Is he alright?... She felt worried.

The next morning...

Jisoo was waiting with anticipation in her desk but still there was no presence of him.

She decided to visit him at his company and felt glad when she saw Jin's PA.

"Hello Sir, may I ask where Jin could be?"

"I am here." Jin who just got out of the elevator and walked towards them.

He gave Jisoo his cold stare.

|end of Chapter |