When You and Him Try TikTok Together

Start from the beginning

(NOTE : Skip to the 2:17-2:32 duration of the video since that is video I selected for Ashido's TikTok vid)

"Oh, those kinds of videos", Todoroki said and placed a finger on his chin, "Yeah, I do came across those videos while I was searching for a cooking tutorial on Youtube".

I raised a brow while smiling with curious and replied, "Cooking tutorial?".

He nodded and I can see a tint of red coloring his handsome features.

"Y-Yeah, I feel like practicing but anyways...", Todoroki said and scratched the back of his neck, "Have you created videos like that too, my love?".

I bit my lip shyly and nodded before my cheeks started glow.

"Yeahhh, b-but it's a bit embarrassing though", I said and laughed shyly, "I might've created more than five-"

"More than five?", Todoroki interrupted and raised both of his eyebrows, "Now I'm curious. You don't mind if I watch them, would you?".

Oh crud, me and my big mumbling mouth.

I gulped and tried to think about it but since Todoroki is already hugging my arm while looking at me, I sighed in defeat.

"Alright", I said and smiled shyly before turning back to my phone so I can one of my videos from TikTok, "Forgive me if I look ridiculous in the video, haha".

"Don't be, I'm sure you'll look great", Todoroki reassured and rubbed my back.

I nodded and tried to find a decent video that my boyfriend could watch.

"Ah, this one!", I said and clicked on the video, "I did this with Ashido and Aoyama-kun and Aoyama himself was really into it too".

(Imagine that the three people are you [Left], Aoyama [Middle], and Ashido [Right] :D)

(NOTE : Skip to the 00:00 to 00:12 duration of the video since that is video I based / selected for your TikTok vid with Ashido and Aoyama)

Todoroki started clapping and said, "Your moves are smooth, my love and...you're right. Aoyama kept stop rolling his body until the video ended and...let me guess, he suggested the glitter filter again?". (A/N : Yes, I did based their dance moves from the video but I made some modifications for Aoyama only just for fun, haha! So your moves and Ashido's moves are still remain the same that is based on the video)

"Yep, again. That's Aoyama for you and he said it will make three of us look fabulous in the video even though the dance is already doing the work, hahaha", I laughed and suddenly, an idea came in mind, "Wait, I have an idea so hear me out!".

Todoroki blinked a few times with a hint of surprise but nodded anyway with a lop sided smile.

"If you don't mind, how about we try making TikTok videos together!", I suggested and giggled, "There are a lot of couple TikTok vids that I found and I've always wanted to try them with you. What do you say?".