Twenty Eight

Guys, does anyone by any means, know what I should do with my Wattpad? I can't seem to find any BOLD or ITALIC column down here. If you have any idea, please don't hesitate to let me know. 

In the main time, Enjoy! 😁

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

"What do you mean she's missing?" Candace said over the phone. "I'm sure I spoke with her yesterday over the phone."

Tara sighed. "Candy, I'm as confused as you are. I wish I had spoken to her too. What could have happened to her?"

"Wait. . .Nana said she left the house in a haste, right?" Candace asked.
"Have they checked with James or Denzel? That's the only place she would be when something happened to her."

"Denzel hadn't seen her either. He is as shocked as we both are."

Candace raised an eyebrow, smirked and turned to look at the bleeding Janelle in front of her. The lady looked weak and could probably pass out any minute, but she won't allow it.

"Wow. That's very odd." She said.

Janelle slowly raised her head to look at Candace. The phone call was on speaker so Janelle could here how much everyone was searching for her.

"Tara!"
Janelle screamed out. That took Candace off guard. She hadn't expected the lady to have the strength to attempt that. Although her voice wasn't as loud as it should be, but Tara paused a bit.

"Did you hear that?"
Tara asked over the phone.

"Hear what?" She asked, meanwhile trying to gag the lady tied at the chair with a dirty cloth.

"I thought I heard something over there."

Janelle was already making mumbling sounds and struggling with Candace just to be  heard by someone or anyone.

"Oh, no it's the television. I'm watching a movie. That must be it. Let me call you back. And meanwhile, try and let me know of any news you hear about Janelle, okay? Keep me posted. When I get back from my trip, I'll call you."
With that she hung up, flung the phone, turned to Janelle with Stony gaze.

"You want to act tough, huh?" She said, hitting her twice on the face.

Janelle turned to her. "What's the point in trying to beg you? I'm dying slowly anyway. But you don't know how much pleasure it will cause me to have to behind bars."

Candace saw red. "Did you just threaten me? You want to know what it means to be behind bars? It means I don't get to finish what I planned and since you are so impatient to have me behind bars, then maybe I should hasten the toture, yeah?"

She turned around, dragging Janelle's chair along with her, the iron seat, making a screeching sound on the floor as Janelle whimpered and asked her to stop.

"Shut up! You want to act tough, huh? I'll show you how to be tough!"
She screamed at her, pushing the head of the cord into the  electric switch. She lifted the iron and turned to Janelle with a smile.
"The next time, you plan on making a loud noise, ask for my help. I know how to make you do it even better." She pressed the burning face of the iron on Janelle's back, burning her cloth as well as her flesh.

Janelle screamed more than she could, her voice louder than usual as she pleaded with Candace to stop.

°°°

Janelle winced in pain, trying as much as possible not to lean completely against the chair as her back was sore and bleeding. She won't be surprised if her flesh actually tore off.