Christmas Special! - Zenitsu x Reader!

Start from the beginning

The male with honey like eyes looked at you with worry, which made you confused yourself. "Why is your heart beating so fast?" He asked with no thoughts behind it. You quickly stumbled over your words with his sudden question, "You're not feeling ill, are you?" With a shy shake of your head, "U-Uh, no... But, you can hear my heart beat?" Your male friend nodded his head as he still tried to figure out why your heart was beating so fast; it had never beat'd so fast until now, so what was making it act up?

You didn't say anything else but instead shrunk back under the warm haori and pressed yourself against Zenitsu, trying to avoid what was happening. Zenitsu stayed in his position for a moment until he finally realized why you had suddenly become shy. Quickly, he went under the haori and cupped your cheeks to look back up at him, "(Y/N)chan," his golden-and-brown mixed eyes looked into yours with a hopeful answer, "is your heart beating from the same reason as mine?" You cocked an eyebrow, "W-What do mean?" He pressed his head against yours, "Are you happy to be right here with me? Happy that you're hugging me?" You looked into his eyes with confusion, his forehead pressed up against yours and your body beginning to be engulfed in flames. "Of course I am Zenitsu. Are you happy that I'm hugging you?" The aforementioned male nodded quickly after moving his head back from you, "Of course I am! I just, wanted to know, if, you're feeling the same way..." 

You cursed yourself internally for not understanding what was happening at the moment. You wanted to see things through Zenitsu's eyes, but what were you supposed to see? You watched him as he looked at you, hoping that you were getting his hidden message. After a silent minute, he broke. "Never mind..." The, now defeated, yellow male now slowly began to leave the haori that you were both under, the warmth escaping and cold air settling in. Quickly, you stopped his moving actions and grabbed his rough hand, "Zenitsu, wait," your voice gentle, making the boy freeze on the spot, "Are you asking... If I like you?"

The yellow haired boy froze, not knowing whether or not to answer you. You gently squeezed his hand as he stayed motionless, causing him to slightly crane his neck to look back at you. "Am I right?" You asked with a small smile. Your yellow-haired friend nodded slowly as he hummed. "Good." Your sudden words caused the males ears to perk up and force him to look at you. Your form was leaving the cover of his haori and changing into a kneeling position. "Come here, you big doof," you said with arms out, even though you were being slightly hypocritical. 

Like a puppy finally seeing it's mother, he turned and crashed into your body with haste. He hugged you tightly as he began to lightly cry, but the sound of his tears were not his usual "give-up" tears. Pulling him up slightly, you saw that they were genuine tears of joy; his fear of being denied your love and affection was finally thrown out the window. Helping with wiping away the males tears, you spoke softly once more, "Please don't cry Zenitsu, you're too handsome to be crying," your voice showing your love. But even though your comment was followed with best-intentions, your words made the male cry even more. 

After letting Zenitsu calm down for a bit, you now had him resting his head against your shoulder as you glided your fingers through his bent hair. "Feel better?" You asked him. Zenitsu nodded in your shoulder before he moved away from it to look back at you. Wiping his nose while sniffling, "I like you, (Y/N)chan." He said with a dopey face. You giggled slightly as you leaned your face closer to his, "And I like you too, Zenitsu-kun." Your voice resembling a comforting purr. 

And with the last bits of the fire beginning to die down and only a warm charcoal bed remaining, you kissed Zenitsu gently, until he himself began to push back your kiss with his very own. It was passionate, rough in some spots, but never faltering in pure emotion. With greedy hands grabbing and wrapping themselves around the other, the heat from you two's kissed warmed your bodies, fighting off the cold air that wished to make you crawl under it's command. The rest of the night was filled with compliments, warmth, and kisses filled with devotion. 

It was as if two flowers had bloomed for the other, relishing in their existence. 

A/N

HElLo 

What did you think about this chapter? Did you like it/dislike it? Please feel free to echo your thoughts! 

I hope you enjoyed this little one-shot special! Because I know myself that I am INDULGING myself in this stuff!!

That will be it from me though! I will be working on the third Christmas special: Inosuke! I hope you have a wonderful whateverthetimeisforyourightnow!