However for some reason, her feet remained glued to their spot as Jennie stood frozen in place.

For the past 3 years she has been waiting for this moment. But yet now her feet won't even listen to her and obey her command to move forward.

"Excuse me Miss! I'm gonna have to ask you to step out of line if you're not gonna move!"

Jennie immediately snapped out of her thoughts and swallowed the burning fear flaring within her. It's now or never.

Her feet finally budged from their spot as she takes a step forward. Her hands trembled and her legs felt wobbly.

However her eyes were only glued onto the person sitting at the table in front of her.

It's been 3 years but it felt like an eternity since Jennie had last seen her.

The raven's head was turned away from her as she chatted with one the staff from the event. Jennie could feel the butterflies fluttering in her stomach as a laughter erupted from the raven's mouth.

It's been awhile since Jennie had heard her laugh like that.

The brunette's heart throbbed painfully as each step brought her closer towards the love of her life.

Her feet finally came to a stop as she now stood in front of Jisoo. The older girl stops her conversation before turning her face towards Jennie and gives her a bright smile.

Jisoo: Hello, it's nice to meet you.

Jennie stood frozen in her place. She couldn't bring herself to believe that this was happening right now. For the past 3 years she has been dreaming of this day. Different scenarios of how she would meet Jisoo again ran through her head each night as she lay in her bed.

But now that she was actually in front of her, it all felt too good to be true.

A soft chuckle from the raven snaps Jennie away from her thoughts.

Jisoo: You can take a seat you know.

A blush rises in Jennie's face as she realized that she was still standing. Embarrassingly, she takes a seat in front of Jisoo.

Jennie: It's like a dream.

Jisoo: I can assure you that this is real.

Jennie gives the raven a startled face after realizing that she had said that out loud.

Jennie: I-I...

Jisoo chuckles as she mistook Jennie's shocked face for someone who was excited to meet her.

Jisoo: No need to be so anxious. Just act like I'm one of your friends.

Jennie swallows nervously as she releases an awkward chuckle.

Jennie: Sorry, I'm just... a really big fan.

Jisoo's eyebrow raises in amusement at Jennie's response.

Jisoo: You don't say. You like my books?