Chapter 6

Jisoo arrived at the restaurant and parked her car. Walking inside she called Chaeyoung.

A waiter approached her but she waved him off.

Jisoo: I'm here with a friend. Thank you.

After a few more rings the latter picked up.

Jisoo: Chaeyoung-ah, where are you?

Chaeyoung: Oh we're upstairs Unnie.

Jisoo walked up towards the second floor, but still didn't see the younger girl.

Jisoo: I still can't see you.

Chaeyoung: Look to your right.

Jisoo turned towards the said direction and saw Chaeyoung waving her arm. Jisoo smiled and approached their table.

Chaeyoung's girlfriend was a brunette with bangs. She seems to be about 5'6 and has a cute face.

Jisoo put her hands together and bowed to the younger girl.

Jisoo: Sawadikap.

Lisa laughed and returned the gesture.

Lisa: Haha, sawadikap. Your accent was spot on Jisoo-shi.

Jisoo smiled proudly. Lisa seems to be a nice person and she felt like she'll grow to like the younger girl a lot.

Jisoo: Thank you! I practiced a lot haha. Didn't want to leave a bad impression on my best-friend's girlfriend.

Lisa: Ahh, you didn't have to do that Jisoo-shi.

Jisoo: Please drop the honorifics and just call me Jisoo.

Lisa: In that case, you can treat me as you treat Chaeyoung.

Jisoo: Alright Lisa.

Chaeyoung stood by proudly and stared at both her girlfriend and best-friend, happy that they seem to be getting along.

Chaeyoung: Hey, if you guys keep talking then we're gonna end up standing here all day.

Jisoo cooed.

Jisoo: Aigoo, Lalisa would you look at that. Your girlfriend is whining again.

Lisa: You're right unnie. She's too cute.

The 2 girls started laughing as they saw Chaeyoung get upset. Lisa approached her pouting girlfriend and led her to her seat.

Lisa: Stop being a baby already you chipmunk.

Jisoo sat down in a seat herself and watched the loving exchanges between the 2 younger girls. She couldn't help but feel happy for Chaeyoung.

For her to say that she didn't know of the younger girl's feelings for her would be a complete lie. Jisoo had long knew about Chaeyoung's unrequited feelings towards her, but she didn't want to tell the latter fearing that it would only hurt her.

Instead she waited for the younger to slowly lose those feelings. Watching Chaeyoung being happy and in love with someone else eased the guilt in her heart.

Chaeyoung: Unnie what do you wanna eat?

Jisoo looked over the menu before deciding on the ribeye. Looking back at Lisa and Chaeyoung, she asked.

Jisoo: So tell me, how'd you guys meet?

At that question, Lisa burst out laughing while Chaeyoung's face grew a deep shade of red. Jisoo had an amused expression on her face, wondering why their reactions were like that.

Lisa recomposed herself before answering.

Lisa: Ok so as you know, Chaeyoung had went to New Zealand for you on a business trip.