Chapter 33

3 months later

Jisoo was reading over some documents on the couch as Jennie moped around aimlessly. It has been going on like this all morning, and Jennie was getting tired of being bored out of her mind.

The younger made her way over towards Jisoo and laid down on he older's lap.

Jisoo sets down her documents as she smiles down at Jennie, gently running her hand through the latter's hair.

Jisoo: Nyeongan Jendeukie. Is there anything you need?

Jennie: I'm bored Chu. Let's go somewhere fun.

Jisoo: It's too cold outside to go anywhere Jennie.

Jennie: But there's nothing to do at home.

Jisoo: How about we play some Mario Kart? It will help you get your mind off things for a while.

Jennie pouted.

Jennie: You know that I stink at that game Jisoo.

Jisoo: Yeah, but you're so cute whenever you get frustrated after losing the game.

Jennie: No. I don't want to play Mario Kart. I want to go somewhere fun.

Jisoo: It's freezing outside. What if you catch a cold.

Jennie pouted.

Jennie: Then I will have you to take care of me. Just like last time.

Jisoo smiles as she leans down and kisses the younger's forehead.

Jisoo: And what if I catch a cold? Will you take care of me as well?

Jennie: Of course.

Jisoo stops brushing through Jennie's hair as she tries to come up with a way to help with Jennie's boredom. Suddenly an idea came into her mind as she looks down and smirks at Jennie.

Jisoo: I have the perfect idea.

Jennie: What idea?

Jisoo: Let's hang out with ChaengLisa.

Jennie lifted her eyebrows in confusion.

Jennie: ChaengLisa?

Jisoo shrugs her shoulder as she let out a soft giggle.

Jisoo: It's the ship name I made up for Chaeyoung and Lalisa. Cute right?

Jennie broke into a grin before playfully slapping the older girl's forehead.

Jennie: You're so childish.

Jisoo pouted.

Jisoo: You're just jealous of my intelligence.

Jennie: Yeah, I'm so jealous.

Jisoo: Anyways, do you wanna go?

Jennie nodded as she sat up from Jisoo's lap. The older girl smiles before heading over to grab her phone.

Jisoo: Why don't you go get ready and I'll give Chaeyoung a call.

Jennie nodded before heading up towards her room.

•••

Jisoo: Ahh~ Isn't this a great idea? I wonder who was the genius who had came up with it.

Jennie scoffs at Jisoo as she walked besides her. The 4 girls were strolling around at Everland, with Chaeyoung and Lisa swinging their grasped hands around happily as Jisoo and Jennie contently following behind them.