My Reason For Insanity

I will stand here and wait to hear my name escape your lips. And to crash my insecurities and the darkness that you've created inside of me.

I want you to leave your lover for me. I want you to throw your old life away.

I can't keep your heart in my hands for this long. And you can't stand protecting your heart from me any longer.

I know that pretending to love me has been hard, but, oh please don't stop. It's the only thing that keeps me insane inside.

I can't live without insanity; the real world is too far advanced. Too raw and hurtful.

Can't I just lay with you tonight? Can't you hold me by your side? Can't I just love you tonight. I'd rather cry by your side.

I just need to feel your rough hands upon my skin. Just once more, even just for a moment. Even if only for a second. I would give it all to you. I will let you inside my mind. I will let myself become ill before ever letting you down. I would give anything for you.

I will stand here and wait for the right words to spill from your lips. And to crash the other people saying you're no good for me. How could you NOT be good for me? I need you, I breathe you. I love you, I would never leave you.

I yearn for you, I could never need another. No other could make me feel the things you make me feel.

There is a method to all my madness.

I am so sick of needing you. 
There is a reason for my insanity.

You never loved me.

I will discover whatever it is you left with me, at some point.

I now know all of your lies. I now regret the lies you've made me tell you. 

Needing to be in your arms, constantly, is tiring. The needing will never end. I will always want you to stay in some way.

You will always be with me, now, forever and a long day. Maybe even a second after. 
But without the real thing, I'm falling apart.

I don't want to be here if I can't be with you.

The darkness and missing you is far too much for me to stand.

I begged you to stay in our little world but you had things to do.

Do I mean anything at all to you? 
I'll take care of you if you'll let me.

I'll bring you down to my darker side; the side I would never let you see.

Can't a bargain be made and me be free? I'm missing you and going insane. 
Missing you like never before. Did you ever think of anything more?

I never thought of the future; a future which held me and you. Maybe I knew we'd never last. Maybe that's why you didn't come back?

In these dark hours, I searched for you. Once I searched for light. I begged and screamed for something to come and take me away. For something to help me end it all. And I poured the hope of you loving me, down the drain.

I know I'm broken but I still need love like you. I still need you to hold me at night and to lay down with you. So lay me down. And let our pockets be full of weights so we can drown.