Stardust Galaxy

You are so captivatingly cosmic to me.
You are a mess of chaos and fallen flower petals.
I desire to read your mind like a book; lay you out in front of me and read into every piece of your fragile skin, sweep the stardust from your eyes and hold all your demons for you tonight.
I wish to map out every curve of your fingerprint and make it a road.
I don't need to take out all the darkness to see that you are a complete wonder filled piece of art.
And without the darkness, how could you be a galaxy without the stars?
With your heart caught up in chains and ropes and all sorts of weighing things, do you think you could stand tall?
Will you run the other way before you fall?
Fall so deep into the abyss, a never ending dream of lights flashing and nothing to carry sound. With no where to land, are you still scarred to hit the ground?
You have a heart that is made up entirely of stardust and astroids.
They have collected and mixed together to create a thump inside your chest, that you will need no longer when you are laid to rest.
Give earth a farewell kiss, and keep your eyes open: you don't want to miss this.

(Dedicated to @corruptedlunggs once again.
This is for you because I just want to send you up into space because you are a cosmic galaxy. Also inspired by your little quote, "Stop thinking that you're stardust when you're an entire galaxy." X)