Goddess Of Lights; A Symphony

Your darkness cannot take me down. I have come to take the evil out. All your rusted bows cannot shoot your rusted arrows. And my holy water will turn you for good.

All my angels have been hiding for centuries but I will raise up from the ground and take the evil down.

My wings are dry and feathers falling, but I will stand tall. Let the light take over all.

I will not be ignored or thrown in the dirt. But you will be overthrown. The evil's heart is strong but the light cannot be outdone.

Seven devils all around me. There is gold in my eyes, silver in my veins and a staff in my hands. My halo is burning bright, and I will not go under into the night.

The clouds have burst and the sky is wide. The flames I have overcome. The arrows I have broke. My heart will not die! I will be alive! In the eye of the storm, I will take you down!

See, I've come to run the evil out. The light is life's savior. The lakes will put the fire out. And no, your chains could not keep me down. Now I'm gonna raise the stakes.... I'm gonna blind you all and burn you out.

Diamonds rings, angels sing, and now all your love will be exercised. All your nightmares will be undone.

My eyes are wide, could I have beat them all? Have I took out the wooden stakes and smoked them all?

The water turns from red to gold, I have finally done it. I have regained my soul. The darkest of knights have come to join light and all my prayers have been answered because now I've this battle.

I've destroyed darkness and brought new life. This evil I could not bare but now I have drowned out all the dark knights with my light. The sweetness of no night was overwhelming. The harps played and the light stayed. The war was a melody, a final cry but now the peace is a symphony.

-

All done! I don't think it's as good as Goddess Of Knights but it'll have to work. Hope you all like it. X