Goddess Of Knights; The Final Cry

Standing here in the light, my enemies laying at my feet. My work here was done but I was never complete.

My axes had cut through the angels flesh. They couldn’t hold me back, so they offered their wings instead.

I held their hearts in my hands. Covered in blood and bones, I threw stones and I took their souls.

The only solution was to stand and fight, so I fought through the field and I swallowed their fear… Bite by bite.

I poured their blood over the idol, spilling each last drop, and with it came a need to take another beating heart…

The clouds and undergrounds, swarmed with my knights, searching for true warriors until there were no angels in light.

Darkness broke free among the three kings. The brothers had been together in the kingdom, and ruled good among the land but I was coming and infecting them all. Even the most strongest men… Fall.

I’ve come to burn your kingdom down. A thousand armies couldn’t keep me out, and only a hundred of my men will take you down. I don’t want your money… Just your crown.

Seven devils all around me. Six hearts in my hands. Five souls in my mouth. I will up the demands.

The Evil’s turn will not be overthrown. My knights will swarm and I will have your thrones burned.

Evil’s walls around me, I have been hunting. Hunting for a whole army of smoke to cover the sky. I will come for you in the night.

Now that I have my army, I will tear you down. These walls will change, your knees will break as you fall, I will take this darkness and drown you all.

From your mouth will pour black water, from the dead will come an early wake. And I will not mourn you. I will take your hearts and your wooden stakes. I will break you down. I will not be ignored. I will hold your blood in my hands and this story will be told. Your veins will burst and you will be set under. You will scream in pain as you die… It’s a melody. It’s a final cry…

-

 Up next is the Goddess Of Light. xxx