4//The Confrontation

"Hi Cesar I'm up here now!" Little Mercy says as runs up the little steps on the jungle gym at the park. "Wow you are one fast little kid huh?" Cesar says as they are currently at the park. He can't believe he missed majority of her life. She is such a bright kid and all thanks to Vee who told me she's been going to Pre-Kindergarten since she was 3. For the past week he has been seeing Mercy at the park as promised.

Where are you?

His phone buzzes as he pulls out and reads the texts. His heart sank, this means it's time to go. "Hey come here," Mercy jumps into his arms, "I have to go but I'll see you tomorrow okay?" He carries his daughter and walks over to Venus, she is currently sitting on the bench and wrapping up her call. It's like she couldn't get any beautiful, she is goddess with her bronze skin and bleach blonde hair in a sleek ponytail and an oversized green button down with pumps. He can't believe this is his baby mama.
"Hey Vee, I got to get going." He says as he sits Mercy down on the bench. She turns to her daughter and rubs her curls out of her face. "Okay, did you have fun baby?" She asks Mercy as she nods her head, "I'm glad. We'll see you tomorrow correct?"

That's if tonight goes well, He thought to himself. "Alright, I'll text you." He awkwardly says as he scratched the back of his head. He then decided to go in for a hug. Grabbing her and holding her tight by the waist he missed this, they lookes like a family.

If only....
****
The elevator ding to his penthouse, not ready for whats to come.

"Where the hell have you been? Your secretary says you clocked out early." Jen his wife's snaps. "You have been acting very weird lately and I demand to know what it is." As she goes on and on, Cesar takes off his jacket and toss it on the sofa and kicks off his shoes then loosen his tie. He doesn't have time for this, he only recently found out he had a daughter and to the the woman who he treated like shit but in reality fell in love with her, not only that she is thriving, more than ever. It pisses him off he wasn't apart of any of that. It's like he has this whole other family, a real family, that he can't be apart of.

He pours himself a scotch, and on his last straw with this week. He loves mercy, he loves that girl so much. His daughter.

"Cesar!" He downs the scotch. "Hmm?"

"I'm talking to you. Where the hell have you been? Not physically, mentally. We haven't fucked in almost a week, I know the restaurant has been alot-"

"I have a daughter." He spit out.
Jen furrow her brows, walking to the other side of the island facing him, trying to figure out if she heard him right. "What?!"
"You heard me. I have a daughter."
"Cesar...."
"Jen."
"You've been cheating on me?" She whispered as if their were a million people in the room.
"No! She's four going on five! That should tell you something right there." Soon then he after he finished, all the contents that were on the counter was on the floor. "What the fuck Jen?!"

"YOU GOT THAT WHORE PREGNANT?!" She yells. Cesar was by her side in two seconds. "YOU WILL NOT ADDRESS THE MOTHER OF MY CHILD AS A WHORE!! You better watch your tone Jennifer! I will not have it!" He pointed at her.
"Get that that fucking finger out my face. I warned you this will happen. What does she want now? Money? Get her what she wants and send her away!"
"Are you out of your fucking mind?! That's what you get out of this? Venus is THRIVING, she doesn't want my money. She has money. I found her. I want to see my kid." Jen felt like the wind has been knocked out her. "Cesar, you don't mean that."
"What kind of man doesn't want anything to do with their kid? A loser and I won't be my father. You know I always wanted a kid-" he felt a sting on the side of his face. He slapped her.
"Don't you DARE, you know I've been trying and trying! I'm sorry I cannot give you what that whore can! And how is she even rich, how she wasn't shit a few years ago?! I can't believe this is happening."

"GET OUT!!!!!!!" He pointed to the door. "I won't tolerate disrespect on the mother of my child because of your hatred."

"Alright I will leave, but I'm going to my parents." Cesar knew right then and there he couldn't let that happen. "No! You know you can't do that."

"Yeah that's what I thought. I will be in our bedroom. You can leave." She turned and headed towards their room and a loud slam of the door was followed right after.

"AHHHHHHH!!!!!!!" He lets out. He was done with this relationship. He wanted it to be over for a long time.

But he knew that couldn't happen.