I'm back// Life update: PLEASE READ

Hi guys I know I owe you guys an explanation of why I've taken so long to update and the reason being is I'm going to law school. I'm very excited for this journey and I miss writing so much. I loved reading books ever since I was young, I loved writing books and I've always wanted to be an author. I went to school for PR and as you know that is not far off from that dream because you can work for publishing companies with this degree. Now law how does that have anything to do with being an author? Well I want to be entertainment lawyer or you can call an it IP lawyer. An IP lawyer works with people who want to trademark, or copyright their products such as scripts, inventions they create or a book! See not far from an author. I can literally copyright my own books if I wanted to. My dream is a little farther than what I wanted at first but that doesn't mean I don't like write stories. I love to write, it's just as time went on, my life has become more complicated now that I am an adult. When I first started writing books I was still in high school now I am a senior in college and I graduate in a few months, so now it's just gonna take me a little more time to update which I apologize for. I don't want to stop writing, I want to continue writing, I will finish this book I just need some time. I've been studying for the LSAT and my senior year has been very hectic. I love you all thank you so much for the views, the likes, and the comments. I'm reading all of them and they are so hilarious and I'm glad you enjoying yourself. My next chapter will be coming very very soon, I'm going to make sure I keep up-to-date with my chapters because I have more ideas for books, I have a lot and I'm very excited to share with you. Thank you for sticking with me, talk to you all soon!