24//The Mayhem

"Jack, what the hell happened!" Venus barges into the police station. It took her longer than she thought after she had to drop Mercy off at her parent's home. 

"He's going to fucking jail. That's what happened. He attacked me." He says while sitting and holding an ice pack to his eye. He has various bruises and cuts on his face, as well as a busted eye socket. 

"For what!" 

"I don't know! Ask him!" He gestured to the room where she sees the officer is investigating Cesar. It didn't make any sense. Cesar doesn't go around punching people.... well, maybe he does, but it was always for a reason. 

"Who attacked you?" She walked up to Jack and stared down at him.

"I told you, that psych-"

"No, the real person." His silence confirmed everything. "You're a fucking coward. You're really gonna do this to Mercy? Cesar could lose everything, and for what?" He couldn't even look her in the eyes. The officer comes out of his office while handcuffing Cesar and dragging him away. 

"Where the hell are you taking him!"

"Ma'am, I need you to calm down." 

"Where are you taking him." She snapped.

"We are holding him overnight; then you can get him tomorrow after he pays his $25,000 fine."

"This is so unnecessary; what are his charges?" She sighs.

"He is looking at Felony aggravated assault which has a penalty of 1-3 years in prison and a $25,000 fine."

"WHAT!" Venus is trying hard not to cry in front of this officer. 1 to 3 years? 

She honestly doesn't know what she's going to tell Mercy. Because once she comes back from her grandparents and does not see her father home, she will be heartbroken. 

                                                                          ***

"Where is Jen." Venus rushes into the Salon.

"Who?" One of her stylists says as she colors a guy's hair.

"You heard me! The fuck are you deaf!? I will air this place out. JEN!!!!!!!!!" She screams.

The stylist runs out to the back, which Venus assumes is her office.

"What the hell is going on." She walks out.

"Bitch I'm about to fuck you up; that's what going on. I know you are the reason why Cesar is in jail." 

"Ehhh, Cesar is in Jail? That's too bad, babe; you look like you are about to pop." She gestures to her belly.

"Pregnant or not, I can still knock you out."

"I'm about to call security." One of her employees calls her to a station drawing her attention from Venus over her employee and customer. That allowed Venus to sneak into her office. 

Luckily her computer was already on, and her emails were displayed. Scrolling through it, she comes to face with many emails to and from Jack.

Bingo.

She instantly forward each email, then deleted the forwards, then went to the trash and deleted those. The first one is her contacting him after she hired a PI when she found out Venus dated him and offering him $30,000 to get himself beat up so she can get revenge on her ex-girlfriend. How sickening is that?

After taking her photos, she was ready to go back to that police station tomorrow with evidence.

                                                                                  ***

"That bitch!" Becca screams as she and Venus both sit on the couch discussing what happened.

She came over instantly when she heard Cesar was in jail overnight and thought it was best if she spent the night with her.

"It's fine because I got something for both their asses when I show the police the emails." She says as she sipped her water as Becca sips her wine. Mercy is currently sleeping in her room. She decided not to tell her where Cesar was and told her he went on an overnight trip. 

"Jack was so sweet." Becca mumble to herself

"Yeah, but you should've seen him when he found out about Cesar and me; he was beyond pissed off."

"Yeah, well, people will do crazy things when they hate a person." 

"They sure do. And will do even crazier things when they are in love," she says as they clink their glasses and thinking back on how she really went mayhem on Jen because of her man. 

(A/n We have one more chapter coming! See you then)