"I could call some help." Lilo suggested making me stop and look at her.

"Who?"

"Maybe Zae."

"You really think I want to talk to him? I've told you I'm good on that and a relationship."

"I don't like this. I want you guys together." She pouted.

"Can't always have what you want. And if I did want him to help it wouldn't work. He's not in town."

"And how do you know this?" She smirked.

"He told me." I said in an obvious tone. "He makes it his task to keep me updated on his life like I give a fuck. He needs to stick with doing his own thing and I'll be doing mine."

"More like doing other things." I looked around wondering was she really throwing a whole damn tree at me.

"I haven't had sex in months for your information, Bertha."

"Fuck you!" She hated that name and I hated it for her. What the hell was her mom smoking when she  gave birth to her? "Maybe you need some dick."

"I don't." I finished packing up the last box. I looked around for the others but didn't see any. "Did you bring the other boxes up?"

"I forgot. I could go get them for you."

"Nah, I got it. I need to take out this trash anyway."

"Then we'll go together. I don't want you getting hurt again." I didn't go against because she'll still come.

I grabbed the bag of trash as she opened the door. We could hear loud talking and music as we made our way down the hall. Reaching the top stairs our way was blocked by a group of dudes sitting at the bottom.

"Excuse me." One turned around laughing and decided to ignore us. I spoke louder this time and they continued to ignore us. I sat one of the bags of trash down and took the other throwing it at their heads.

"Aye! What the fuck is your problem?"

"No, bitch what the fuck is y'all problem? I said excuse me twice and you continued to ignore us. All I wanna do is get down the step and take out my trash but you fucking hooligans are stopping me from doing that."

"Who the fuck you talking to bitch? I'll slap-"

"Man y'all niggas just move out the way." One of them said. I recognized him and noticed he was the one who lived right below me.

"And you ain't gone slap shit." Lilo added rolling her neck. I smiled lightly feeling proud. She was coming out her shell turning up on any nigga or bitch.

"You won't do shit." He raised his hand as if he was about to slap me but I grabbed him. I twisted his hand back. "Chill."

"Oh, now it's chill? You don't know me and I'll fuck you up."

"She will." Lilo was on a roll tonight.