"Hello?"

"Jihyo, where are you?"

Yoongi sounds different and based on the noise she heard from his line, the guy is out with friends,

"I'm almost home, are you drinking?"

"Me? Why, can't I?"

"Of course you can, I'm just asking."

"Pick me up, I can't go home in this state. My vision is getting blurry, maybe I need to buy a pair of glasses."

"Oh, boy! You're drunk. Wait, I'll call Manager Hobeom to take you home."

"Hobeom hyung? He's on leave."

"Then Manager Jigae, I'll call you back after contacting him--"

"He's not feeling well, we just sent him to the hospital this afternoon."

"Then... give me the number of your new manager."

"New manager? Who? Ah... that girl? I can't even remember her name, how am I suppose to have her number?" Besides, you are our manager too, aren't you?"

"Not anymore, remember? Wait, where are you now?"

"Why, you're gonna pick me up? Nah! Nevermind."

"Then why did you call me in the first place?"

"I didn't call you! You called me."

"No-- aish! (talking to herself) This stupid drunkard! (to Yoongi) Okay, okay so tell me what bar are you in."

"Who knows?! Hey, do you know where this place is?"

"Who cares man! Come on, drop that call and drink more!"

"Right! Jihyo, see you, bye!"

"Wait, Yoongi! Tell me where--- damn!"

Yoongi drops the call without even telling Jihyo his exact location. She tries to call the managers as she originally plans but no one is picking up their phone. Finally, she asked the members if they knew where Yoongi is and Namjoon told her the bar that Yoongi mentioned before leaving the dorm. The boys insist on picking up Yoongi but Jihyo stops them to avoid inflicting more rumors if in case someone filmed them inside the bar. 

Jihyo hailed a cab to go to the bar Namjoon mentioned. She knew that Yoongi will be in one of the private rooms in the bar since he is a celebrity and for her to get the correct information, she will need to persuade the staff. Good thing, she still got her lucky charm. She was supposed to return her employment ID on her last day as a manager but forgot to bring it with her. Fortunately, Manager Hobeom let it slide and probably forgets that it is still in her possession over time.