Chapter 74

Author PoV

Her eyes opened wide and the pain of her body rushed in. 

Chaeyoung looked around, and noticed that she wasn't tied up. Most of the time, the people who would kidnap would tie their victims so they would go out.

But Cole and Jaehyun aren't dumb, they probably locked the door and bared the windows so she couldn't go out easily. Chaeyoung looked around for her bag, but it was nowhere to be found.

She looked outside of the window, to see where they are. But she doesn't know where this place is, even if she memorized the every place of Melbourne. 

"God, I'm so stupid," she covered her eyes. "Don't cry. Don't cry. Don't cry. He'll be here tomorrow, so don't cry."

She breathed in and out, letting go of the heavy feeling. 

Then she stood up from the couch that she was on and looked around. It looked like a classroom because there was a blackboard with 'ABCD' letters decorated on top. But what kind of school would only have 1 classroom?

Chaeyoung looked through the windows, trying to find her way out of the abandoned classroom but the bars on the windows were from the ceiling to the ground. It was hopeless. 

The only thing that was in the classroom was the couch and small pieces of chalk in the chalk box by the blackboard. There were no cabinets, tables or anything else. 

She sighed and sat back down, the couch made a squeaking noise and she got frightened. After her thoughts were completely criticizing her for poor decision making skills then she realized her bag isn't with her. 

"Smart asses," she scoffed. "This game is for kids. Why aren't they mature enough to tell me what their problem is?"

5 minutes passed and she sat there, still thinking of a way to get out. 

With zero ideas in her head. 

If she were in an operation room, she would know what she'd do. The problem is right in front of her but in her current situation, it's surrounding her. 

Another 5 minutes passed, and the door opened. Chaeyoung stood up from the couch and saw Jaehyun. She was told not to trust them as much as she did, and she doesn't trust them anymore. 

Jaehyun walked towards her, in a moderate pace. He wasn't smirking, smiling or showing off an emotion. He was clear, and blanked face. Then he stopped, about 7 meters away from her. 

"What do you want?" she asked first. "I don't recall doing anything that would insult you."

"Try recalling this. You didn't accept my feelings," he replied. 

"What?"

"3rd year, when you were logging out of the dorm for Christmas Break. I confessed, you said I wasn't your type and here we are in the future," he exaggerated his moves. 

Chaeyoung backed a bit, "3rd year college? Jaehyun? That was a million of years ago! I wasn't looking for someone back then because I had someone! Don't play this game and get me home!" 

He scoffed and walked back and forth, slowly.

"Jaehyun, look. If you're upset about that, then I'm sorry. Past is past, let bygones be bygones. Stop this childish act."

He stopped walking and his head slowly faced her, "Did you take the test?"

"What test?"

"Oh come on, Chaeyoung, don't be stupid. There is a box in the chalk box, and you knew it was a pregnancy test," he pointed to the chalk box.