Chapter 19

Jungkook PoV

Here was another tiring day in the office. I'm glad it's all over now, the day filled with meetings and first looks. There were so many places I went to today, I couldn't even sleep properly in between breaks. 

Our gaming company invited me to play the game first with my father and older brothers. We gave our evaluation and the game needed more repairing. 

Dad wanted to see the entertainment side of the company, so we went Jimin's office and watched the trainees, singers, dancers, and actors perform something. We also evaluated and they needed a new voice teacher. 

Next was the fashion, Jennie, Taehyung and more. The fashion week that has been postponed 2 times is finally approaching the date and we were all satisfied with the designs. But then dad said it would be too costly if we prepare a special stage. 

We continued to the hospital, the factories we fund, and more places. It was so tiring. 

I asked Rachel to go with Jiyoon for today because my dad did his surprise company tour everywhere in Seoul. Dongie-hyung made an excuse for me not to join dad's tour in other places here in Korea. 

Ugh, my brother. Everything he sacrifices for me. 

I'm now in my apartment, resting and relaxing. The night sky seems alright, it isn't raining and the lights of Seoul has shined like stars.

Jiyoon is sitting on the floor with her hands working on the table for some craft and she was coloring it with crayons and adding pieces of clay to the craft. Probably a school work. 

"Done!" she says. 

When I tried to open the television to see the news, Jiyoon complained and argued with me so I can watch her make her craft. Honestly, I didn't watch her make it but I knew she was making it. 

"Appa, lookie!" she told me. 

I leaned forward, "What's that supposed to be?"

"This is eomma," she pointed. "Me, and you!" 

"Me? Why am I included in the picture?" 

"Well..the teacher said draw or make your family out of the crayons or clay," she said. "And appa is family."

'Appa is family'.

Did she just include me in her family list? 

"I'm family?" I asked her. 

She nodded, "Uh-huh. Appa is family because appa loves me and mommy."

"Jiyoon-ah," I rubbed my thumb on her cheek. "How do you know appa loves eomma?"

She smiled and widened her eyes, "Because appa does everything eomma says!!!!"

I paused. 

What? No, I don't. Not everything. Honestly, she tells me to rest and stay healthy but I eat ramyeon and sleep at 4 in the morning. 

"How can you say that, sunshine?" I asked. 

"Eomma says to me, if I love her, I'll do everything she says. And you do everything she says!!!" she smiles. 

I ruffle her hair, "Go to your room and get changed. We'll go to church tomorrow, alright?"

"Alright," she says and runs upstairs to change her clothes. 

Chaeyoung says Jiyoon is part of the children's choir in the church they go to. I haven't been to church since 7 months ago because of busy schedules, meeting Chaeyoung or because I'm just too lazy to go.