Chapter 5

Jungkook PoV

"Nahhhh~ I'm just joking!" Jin laughed. "I was here because I wanted to visit someone!"

Taehyung, Jimin and I looked at each other. He scared us to death! We know how much Kim Woo can do in business, she can dance with her money and make everyone be on her side! I can't believe Jin did this.

"Hello, Jin-hyung? It's not funny to joke about Hoseok-hyung getting into the hospital and scaring us with Ms. Woo!" Taehyung scolded him.

"Yah. You know how much we hate her and why would you do such thing?" Jimin asked.

Jin laughed, "I'm sorry. Honestly, I was here because of someone. She and her friend were in some kind of studio, and she asked if I could visit."

I placed my hand on his shoulder, "Hyung, are you in love with someone? Who is she?"

"Nahhh, she's just my family's friend," he laughed it off.

"Really? Because my little brother said you were in an arranged marriage," Taehyung said.

Jin drank his cola silently.

"Aha, so this person you visited is the person you will marry!" Jimin said.

"Okay, first of all, why does Taehyung-hyung have more brain than you today?" I asked Jimin.

We continued on teasing Jin. Everyone in our group knew that Jin was the type to follow his parents, especially his mom, so he agrees to anything. And everyone knew that Jin fell in love with a girl his parents likes.

Her family's business is also in the entertainment area, because her dad was a singer and her mom was an actress. And she's an actor and model. 

"Okay. Okay, I could've played more with the J-Hope joke," Jin said. "Alright, yes, I'm in an arranged marriage."

"Wait, before her name, why you? Isn't it the eldest who gets the arranged marriage? I mean, I'm arranged with the Kang's eldest granddaughter," Jimin told him. "And Taehyung's arranged with a girl 4 years older than him."

"Yeah but I don't like her, and she doesn't like me either. Besides, when we act in front of my parents, she says she's double thinking about it and if she does, I can pick the girl I like," Taehyung said. 

"As a youngest, I get to chose who I married but my mother is so kill joy and want me to marry a freaking 21 year old," I told them.

"21? Who?" Jin asked.

"Jang Won Young. She's a middle child, her parents own a music university," I said. 

"Ew, that sounds gross," Jimin said. "Back to Jin-hyung. Why are you in an arranged marriage?"

He looked down, "My older brother got scratched out from our family registration because he wanted to be a priest. And to make sure there will be another generation in our family, they want me to marry."

"And you're okay with it?" Jimin asked.

"Of course I am, I like the girl. She's real pretty," he blushed.

"Who is it?" Taehyung asked.

"Kim Jisoo," he smiled. "What I told you right, she's real pretty."

"And when did you know you were going to get married to her?" I asked.

"Last Saturday, she learned it today."

"Omg, man, I can't believe you're going to marry someone you actually like since we were teens," Jimin told him.

"Wah, daebak. You guys will have the prettiest kids," Taehyung said. 

Jin was actually lucky.