Chapter 47

Author PoV

"Just forget him," he whispered to her ears. 

They were slow dancing inside her office, the music dancing to their slow beat. 

All Chaeyoung's residents were feeling uncomfortable with Junhoe being in the hospital. They were always storied about who he was. Why Doctor Park Chaeyoung was so serious about her job.

With that being said, they barely stayed inside their small office-quarters. 

Jihyo and Chanyeol were annoyed with Chaeyoung. How can she not understand? How can she be so stubborn? How can she just accept him back?

Just one day of meeting each other, she quickly said 'yes' to him. Like it was some kind of marriage proposal. Both of them were together again. And she's not prepared for upcoming pain when they will separate again. 

Chanyeol is one of the close friends of Jin ever since Chaeyoung introduced her friends to Jungkook's friends. When Chanyeol asked Jin where Jungkook was, all he could answer was: "I don't know either." 

He's been trying to convince Chaeyoung to forget Junhoe because it's been 5 years. And move on with Jungkook, be with him, and probably marry him. Since Jiyoon really loves Jungkook, why not marry, right?

While Jihyo went out of the hospital, in annoyance. She sat down in the Starbucks just 2 buildings away from Hye Jin hospital. Remembering how Chaeyoung was so hurt after their break-up, made Jihyo's blood boil. 

Just seeing him come back makes her want to throw a damn table on him. She wants to knock some senses into her friend's head. But Chaeyoung screamed at her a while ago, asking her to let her be happy once again. 

All she could do was sigh and run out of the hospital. 

Now, in one of the rich and aesthetic penthouses in Gangnam, Jennie sits on her white couch, looking at the big window that overlooks the city. 

A man with black hair walks down the stairs, with a suitcase on his hand and wearing a neat tux. 

"Worried again, Jen?" he asked and got a bottled water from the fridge. 

She nodded, "Chaeyoung's being stupid and I'm worried about Jungkook."

"I'm worried about him too, my hyungs have been trying to contact him for the past few days now," he answered and drank water.

"Tae, we need to find him. Jungkook has always been that sensitive person, ever since kindergarten, he always cries first when his maid would leave him," Jennie answers, worried about her friend. 

Taehyung kissed Jennie, "It's okay, baby. My hyungs and I will figure out something. Now go talked to Chaeyoung about her stupidity, arasseo? I'll get going, me and Jimin are going to look for Cole."

As Taehyung left the penthouse, Jennie opened her phone and called Jisoo. 

She was well-aware that Jisoo is in the middle of wedding planning and photoshoot. But that did not stop her from calling because she was really worried. 

Telling her new boyfriend that she's worried isn't enough. The memory of Chaeyoung saying she wanted to abort the child, Chaeyoung saying that she wanted to kill herself made Jennie cry. 

Why do people want that? When she was a teenager, she studied alone in New Zealand and a few years in California. All alone, but she knew it was for the betterment of her future. All her time there, she always thought of positive outcomes. 

Now that it didn't seem like a positive outcome, she regrets telling Chaeyoung to not do what she wanted to do. 

"Eo, Jendeuk? Good timing, I'm free," Jisoo answered.