Chapter 13

Jungkook PoV

My hands started to shake when my phone started to ring, telling me it's a reminder to leave my apartment and go to the house. Okay, I never am this worried over a dinner with the family, it's because of Chae. 

She's never seen humans who aren't human before and the fact that she studies humans. I'm starting to over think of what will happen to Chae during the dinner. 

You know my mother, she's very strict but loving at the same time. In this plan, only my older brother knows about this plan and it's always the plan I use. We barely have any family dinners with my 'future wife'. 

This is my first time making someone who is smart, kind and very sensitive do this role. Usually it'd be those bar girls who would diss the girl my mom would set me up, then she feels bad and then my mom gets mad.

Same cycle. 

"Sir, you look tense," Rachel said. 

"Well, it's been a long time since we had family dinners like this," I said. "You think Chaeyoung can pull this off?"

"She's too smart to dodge your mom's questions and sexy too."

I laughed, "What do you mean, sexy? Rach, are you trying to recommend me girls again?"

"If you'd let me choose a girl for you to date, I'd choose Ms. Roseanne."

I scoffed, "Ms. Roseanne? Since when did you call her that?"

"Since the time you kept saying it's a beautiful name," she teased me. 

"Whatever, Rach. Are my meetings for Monday prepared? My flight overseas? My accommodations?"

"Flight and meetings are all set, we're still looking for a convenient place for you to stay, boss."

I asked Rachel to brief me over the meetings I have on Monday, asking her to make 11 AM available for me to pick up Jiyoon. Anyway, if I am not able to pick her up, Rachel can do it for me. 

What am I kidding, she always does. 

Then she talks about my schedule with the fashion line CEOs like Jennie and Taehyung, my agendas and etcetera. But I was caught off guard when Chaeyoung walked downstairs. 

She was wearing a pastel pink dress, with no sleeves, and a V-neck type of dress that cuts off right under her knees. Her neck and ears were decorated with accessories and her face was lightened with a little make up. 

I noticed that there was sort of a belt that tightens her stomach, the dress is probably decorated with it and I realize how thin she is. For a man, I'm thin but for a woman like her? She's thinner than thin. Man, I can even see her shoulder bones with that dress. 

This is the first time I seeing her wear heels like that, Chaeyoung does wear heels but only in conference and parties. I'm kind of imagining how uncomfortable she feels wearing those thin heels. 

Rachel cleared her throat, "Sir? Is my fashion sense on Ms. Roseanne alright?"

"More than alright," I answered. 

Chaeyoung was helped down the last step of the stairs by my body guard because the last step is really steep. She then runs to me and stands in front of me.

"So? How do you think?" she asks and turns around. 

Her hair was braided into something like a waterfall and it's more wavy than her usual straight hair. Wow, she's a perfect all kill, girls who can rock straight and curly hair is a bonus point from Jeon Jungkook.