Chapter 68

Jungkook PoV

"Do you really have to go?" I asked as I entered the bathroom. 

Chaeyoung was fixing her things for trip to Australia. I was only helping her get her stuff from the closet and bathroom. 

"Jungkook, it's only 5 days," she says as she placed another pair of pants inside her luggage. "Besides, mom and dad should know. Once they'll know, they'll fly to Seoul and probably have a dinner with you."

I walked to her and handed her toiletry bag, "I'm good with talking and communicating with people. Just..it's only been days since we got back from Japan and you're leaving again?"

"What's so wrong about it?"

"I wanted to go too, I mean break the news to them with me around," I said and got her pink sweater from the bed. "What time's your arrival there?"

"Around 11 in the morning, why?" she placed the pink sweater in her suitcase.

"Nothing, I'll ask Cole's agent to come with and guard you around. Who knows what these crazy media people could do."

She chuckled, "He already assigned one. My old classmate, Jung Jae Hyun."

Before handing her the folded dress she'll bring, I placed it back on the bed and looked at her. My hands were on my waist, suspicious of this Jaeboom guy or whatever his name is. 

Her hands were asking for the dress, as she continued arranging her suitcase but then she turned around and saw me looking serious. Chaeyoung stands up from the floor and gives me a hug. 

"Jaehyun's a friend, plus he's your worker," she tells me and ruffles my hair. 

I scoffed, "Yeah, who knows this Jaehoon had a big crush on you and wanted you back."

I turned around and throws her dress in the suitcase. After that I grabbed my coat from the cabinet and placed on some socks. 

"It's Jaehyun, by the way. If you'd feel better, assign Cole to go, I don't really mind. Do whatever you want with the security part," she smiles. "And where are you going?"

"Taking Jiyoon to Lotte Tower," I said. 

"In this weather? You both will get colds, and she's been there with Jisoo-eonnie."

I opened the door, "You're leaving, we're shopping."

"You know, I don't even know if I'm the woman in our relationship or maybe it's you."

"Double-check tonight then?" I put on my smirk and looked at her. 

She turned tomato-red. 

I walked up to Chaeyoung and poked her nose, "That's not what I meant."

"O-Of course, that's not what I was thinking."

"Uh-huh, if you want it then just tell me," I winked. 

She grabbed a pillow from the bed and throws it at me, "Go to your shopping, idiot!"

I laughed and went up to her then kissed her on the cheek, "I'm actually taking Jiyoon to the gym."

"What?! Jungkook!" she stomped and I laughed some more. 

"Just joking, I'm going to the gym. Jiyoon's with Rachel today, remember?" 

She looked at me with realization, "Okay, that, I forgot. Is your driver available later? I need to go to the house and get some clothes."

"I'll drive you, why does my driver have to drive you? I mean, he's a driver, but sure, I can drive too. I don't care if driving is the job of my driver, but I want to drive you, let's get it," I said and picked up my car keys instead.