I'm Breaking

"No, wait. Please listen to me!"

"Get her out of my sight. Get her out of my building!"

"Please! There's something you need to know!"

You never listened. And my life is dedicated to my only family.

---

Story synopsis:

Park Chaeyoung is a talented all-around surgeon but specializes in neurosurgery. She lives a 24/7 life in the hospital and sometimes can't be a mother to her daughter

Jeon Jungkook is one of the youngest and richest business man in Korea. And he's finding a way to get out of an arranged marriage.

---

Hello, everyone! This is my fourth active book.

it's summer and im free all the time! oh, if you're a reader from my other fics, im sorry i hadn't updated!

finished the last semester with passing remarks because i didnt touch wattpad HAHAHA.

since RoseKook has been my ultimate ship lately, i've decided to write another book about them. actually, there's just so many books piled up in my drafts and i needed to erase one of them.

and, tbh, i really wanted this book to be made from reader's request but then all of you are so silent in my updates. and it kind of looses my confidence.

anyhow! i'm free in my messages if you want to talk to me about collaborations in one chapter.

give a big drum roll to "I'm Breaking" by artemis1265 !

iz out-