Leo XL

Happy Holidays and thank you everyone for your continued support! I appreciate all the comments, votes, and just reading this silly story for so long!

-----------------

"Leo XL," Connor read.

The demigods could hardly sit still as they anxiously waited to hear what happened next.

Hades tightly clenched his armrests.

Leo sighed tiredly and bounced his leg.

LEO UNFURLED THE LITTLE STRIP OF PAPER. IT READ:

THAT'S YOUR REQUEST? SERIOUSLY? (OVER)

Leo glared at the ceiling.

"Oh give me a break, I was on a time limit!" he huffed, throwing his hands up in the air.

"Just tell him the password, Nemesis." Hades snapped tightly, worry showing through his normally impassive face.

On the back, the paper said: YOUR LUCKY NUMBERS ARE: TWELVE, JUPITER, ORION, DELTA, THREE, THETA, OMEGA.

Percy's eyebrows furrowed in both confusion and annoyance. "What kind of password is that?"

"Who cares? The little twerp got what he was crying for, can he finally do something useful now?" Ares said impatiently, earning death glares from Hephaestus and Percy.

"Something useful, coming up," Leo joked, fighting back an eye roll. He could see why his dad and Percy hated the god of war, Ares reminded him of the bullies Leo made 'friends' with in order to avoid being thrown in the nearest dumpster.

It's hard to believe this guy is Frank's dad. Leo thought to himself with a frown.

(WREAK VENGEANCE UPON GAEA, LEO VALDEZ.)

Apollo jolted up as if he had been shocked, his eyes wide in alarm.

Does she know? he thought, paranoia rising. Do the others know? How could they not have guessed yet? His eyes darted around the room, expecting someone to find this sentence suspicious.

"I will," Leo swore.

"We will," Percy corrected. Annabeth going on a quest was enough, they didn't need any more people feeling like they should work alone. Especially against Gaea. "We're a team."

Leo suppressed a sigh. He rested his head on his palm. "Yup."

Apollo started singing under his breath.

"I woke up this morning, smiling at the rising sun..." the god hummed out the rest of the tune, biting his lip, face pale and beading with sweat.

Artemis frowned, placing a hand on top of his.

"Apollo," she began, even with her low whisper, the god still jumped in surprise. "What's wrong?"

He laughed nervously. "Huh? Nothing's wrong."

"You're singing Bob Marley off-key,"

The god's eyes widened, he placed a hand on his chest. "I am never off-key!"

"It wasn't bad singing, just not your usual best," she soothed, the god was still frowning but looked less offended. "Something's been bothering you for a while and it has something to do with Gaea."

Apollo stiffened.

"It's nothing," he said quickly. "Really."

"Did you see a vision? Is that why you're upset?" Artemis pressed. The god squirmed and started humming again. "If you tell me we can figure it out together."