I blacked out for God knows how long. It could've been seconds, minutes, or hours, I don't know.

But once I came back down to earth from wherever my mind went, the first thing I see is Camila underneath me with her eyes closed while harsh gasps escape her swollen lips. Pieces of her hair stick to her forehead from the built up sweat. This isn't the Camila with her hair tied up in a bow that always has a smile on her face. Never in a million years would I imagine her looking so out of place.

I glance down between our hot bodies to see that I'm buried deep inside of her. She whimpers when I pull out just a little but I focus in on the blood that covers my cock. Then I realize we're at the point of no return. I've had this bed for serval years, and the last thing I thought I'd be doing in it is taking Camila's virginity.

This doesn't feel real.

"Why'd you stop?" Her brown eyes are finally open just a little to look at me. I notice a hickey on the base of her neck as she talks. When the hell did I do that?

"Are you ok?" I ask while baring down on my elbows.

She nods her head yes. I can tell by the way her face cringes that she's hurting. I've never been with a virgin before but I know that the bleeding is normal. I'm not used to going slow during sex, but I'll have to now. I don't want to hurt her.

I move back inside of her and she sucks in a breath. Camila pulls her bottom lip back between her teeth to keep quiet.

Not to be inconsiderate, but she feels so fucking good. It's been a while since I've been with someone so tight. If she keeps clenching like she is now, I won't last very long.

I bury my face in her neck as I continue my slow pace. Her breaths turn into moans. They begin to get louder and louder until I cover her mouth with my hand. I'm not gonna lie, her muffled moans sound incredibly sexy.

Camila says something against my hand and I quickly sit up to look at her, uncovering her mouth in the process.

"What's wrong?" I ask brushing strands of hair out of her face.

She looks down to where we meet then back up to me.

"Faster please." She whispers as her hand runs up my back.

"I don't want to hurt you." I say. Camila leans up to briefly peck my lips. "I'm ok."

She lies back down and I start back up again, this time going a bit faster. I cover her mouth to stop the whines that she can't stop making. I'm sure Sinuhe thinks her daughter I sound asleep in bed when she's actually in my bed asking me to fuck her faster with her legs tightly wrapped around my waist. How scandalous.

All of a sudden, I feel her still under me and she clenches around my cock tightly. She let's out a loud groan against my palm and I watch as her back aches off the bed. She's coming.

"Shawn." The word is muffled but I can hear it.

I continue my thrust until I feel the pressure in my spine build up and I pull out then release my seed onto her thigh. I remove my hand from her mouth to stroke every last drop out. Camila watches while her hand caresses my arm. I almost covered my own mouth to keep quiet, but I manage to keep my voice down.

We lock eyes after I come and she kisses me again. I force my tongue into her mouth and it quickly dominates hers.

In one swift movement, I roll off of her and onto my back while still coming down from my high. I look over at the mess I left on her thigh and the blood running from in between her legs. Camila doesn't seem to pay any mind to the mess. She stares at the ceiling with a small smile on her face.