|51|~A Worldwide View ~

Start from the beginning

So, yes! I'm so excited and I just can't hide it. I hop up and down, like a little bunny who just escaped a dangerous predator, by running straight into the rabbit hole making a sweet escape. This is the best feeling ever, I'm filled with so much joy and I don't care how crazy I look. It's my mating day, I can act like a child if I want to, no one is here to judge me anyway.

So I'm cool and that's exactly when my ears pick up on somehow running down the stairways, quickly reminding me of why a person should never speak to soon.

"Is everything okay," suddenly says a silvery voice from the other end of the room.

Caught red-handed, I freeze. Oh, my Goddess! I'm mortified, I can't believe I've been caught acting this way.. Okay, breathe Embry and just do some embarrassment recovery I think to myself as I turn around to face the source of the voice with a beet red face.

I'm met with an outrageously gorgeous silvered eyed vampire girl with darker than night flawless skin that just draws you in. Wow, she's a beauty.

She's standing at the bottom of the stairway currently staring at me like I'm off my rocker and I can't blame her because right now it looks like I am.

How embarrassing? I've never been so embarrassed. Ever.

"Um mm, hey," are my horrible choice of first words. Um, mm, Hey! Really, Embry.

"Um mm, hey back," she say's with a soft giggle. "My apologizes I didn't mean to intrude,"

"No need to apologize," I quickly attempt to recover from my horrible choice of first words, as my eyes roam over her attire. She's wearing a knee-length thick white cotton shirt and a pair of bright purple bunny slippers. Her long, loose, wavy, jet black hair is tied up in a high messy bun. Oh, my Goddess! I woke her up! How rude?

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to wake you,"

Wait! She lives here. "Wait, I'm sorry who are you? Do you live here?"

Come on, Embry! I mentally scold myself. Now, you're just being really rude. "No, wait! I'm sorry. That came out the wrong way. You don't have to answer that. That's clearly none of my business. My apologies," What the heck is the matter with me?

"No need to apologize, and it clearly is all of your business my Queen," she responds with a laugh, appearing right in front of me. "I'm Nyla the housekeeper but you can call me Ny,"

Hold on! Did she just call me her Queen? You know what, no more rude questions Embry. No more!

"Hello, Ny. I'm Em," I start to introduce myself only to be interrupted by a very anger voice.

"What the heck, Death Trap," screams Gutter Butter, as he storms through the door.

"Are you crazy? I thought something was wrong with you! A she-wolf screaming in the middle of the night who's currently in the household occupied with creepy vampires that hate your species. That's not cool, Embry. Not Cool,"

"You damn near given me a heart attack, which is impossible and you wonder why I named you Death Trap," he say, looking rather pissed.

"I'm sorry," I express as I process his words."Wait, did you just say creepy vampires,"

"Yes, I did!" he responds, like it's no big deal that he called his own species creepy. "Hey, Ny Baby," he greets. Wait! Did he just call her baby? Actually, now that I'm looking at them. Gutter is staring at this girl likes she the women of his dreams. His beloved.. Maybe..

"Hey, G," she greets back while biting down onto her full and perfectly plentiful bottom lip. Meanwhile, Gutter Butter places his self in between the two of us and I didn't miss he need to touch her as he wiggled his way in.