"What's up hot wheels," Denise said, bending down to hug Paris.

"Stop playing with me bruh," he chuckled.

"Uncle P yo leg still broke," Noah asked, climbing onto the sofa to sit beside Paris.

Paris squinted his eyes at him before shaking his head. "How bout you worry bout why yo lining pushed back," he said before mushing his small head.

"Let me see my niece," Kim said as she rubbed hand sanitizer on her hands.

Denise pulled back the blanket that was covering the car seat, revealing an awake Egypt.

Kim almost cried at the sight of how beautiful she was

"You can tell I'm her uncle," Paris said, in awe of her beauty also.

Kim sat down before Denise placed Egypt in her arms. "Hey little baby, you want a cousin?" Kim grinned, making Paris smirk.

"So where her bum a** daddy at? Kim went in that kitchen and slaved over that hamburger helper, so he better show up."

Denise straight faced him before picking up Noah to sit on her lap. "Really? Hamburger helper?"

"Girl what's wrong with you? Hamburger helper is good. And if he want a five star meal, he can go eat at Olive Garden or something," Kim said as she rocked Egypt in her arms.

She felt like she didn't have to make a fancy meal for him. He didn't deserve it in her eyes.

In the middle of their conversation, the doorbell rang, signifying that her baby father had arrived.

Denise smiled from ear to ear as she quickly got up from the couch and practically skipped to the door.

Her nose was hit with Seductive By Guess as she stared at him. She hadn't seen this man in months, and he still had an affect on her. His looks, his presence, everything about him.

"You look beautiful, Neicy," he said, calling her by the nickname he gave her when they were in high school.

"Thank you, Atlas," she blushed.