first award show

╭ ╮
[ 魅力 ━━ DAIYU.*·˚ ]

sep 20th 2017

sep 20th 2017.
"i'll hold you in my arms and be alert."
╰ ╯
✧ . * . ✧
*
* . ✧ . ✧ *
. *

It was the first time WannaOne was invited to their first award show. Some of the members have individually stepped on these stages before, others like Kina have not.

This was real, a pretty serious and exciting situation for Kina.

She was on the edge of her seat as she was ready for the in person witnessing of the performances she once always saw on screen.

Granted, she didn't expect her first time attending an award show to be as an idol.

"This place is huge." Kina pointed out true obvious as she looked around with doe eyes.

She was ready to see the hundreds of fans fill those current empty seats in the venue. She was also to see the idols who inspired her and those who are her friends.

Most of all, she was ready to perform.

It went by in a blink of an eye, fans were seated behind the idol section where her and her members were.

"I've never seen so many people in one space before." Kina leaned over and whispered to Jihoon as she fixed her mic.

"Yes, you have," Woojin interrupted as he picked up her whispers, "we performed in front of this many people before."

She nodded, "yeah, but this feels different."

Woojin smiled at the excitement in the younger one's words, ruffling her hair before leaning back in his own seat.

It happened again, in a blink of an eye she was on stage with the other eleven members. She was waiting for the intro to their stage to end.

Kina gave it her all. The dance, rap, vocals, she did everything she could as best as she could.

As she looked back to before the performance, she remembered how she claimed to be ready for it, but was quickly taken down by her nervousness taking over.

However, she couldn't ask for anything better. To be on stage with her members, performing in front of all these fans, was the best.