second elimination

╭ ╮
[ 魅力 ━━ DAIYU.*·˚ ]

june 2nd 2017

june 2nd 2017.
"i'm going crazy, i can't stop."
╰ ╯
✧ . * . ✧
*
* . ✧ . ✧ *
. *

It was a few days before their center evaluation performance. All the trainees had gotten assigned to a group, but now they were all in the danger of possibly getting eliminated.

Daiyu was sitting next to Starship Trainee, Jeong Se-Woon, who she got really close to during the first few episodes of the show. She watched as trainees went up, YG K+ Trainee Hyunbin went up first and just barely avoiding getting eliminated.

Her young friend, Woojin, went up to spot 25. She clapped loudly while thinking that this could be her last time. She waited and waited for her name to be called, but she only heard the trainees around her get called up.

"Rank 17. Starships," BoA started, Daiyu looked at Sewoon who she knew had to earn that spot. "Jeong Sewoon."

Daiyu clapped and then hugged Sewoon when he offered. She watched as he stood on stage. She couldn't help but think that this would be her last time. There is no way she went up from her last elimination rank of 20.

"Rank 11. Cre.ker Trainee, Joo Haknyeon."

Daiyu clapped for the boy and congratulated him on his well earned spot. She was getting more nervous as they entered the highest ranks. She played with her jacket until she heard the next trainee get called.

"Rank 10. SM Trainee, Huang Daiyu."

Daiyu stayed seated for a second before she jumped up out of her seat. As she walked towards the stage, she hugged some of her friends that haven't gotten call up yet. Some trainees were whispering things to each other.

"She went up drastically."

"She's in SM, what do you expect."

She made it on the stage with a mic in her hand. When the clapping stopped, BoA asked her to say some words to trainees or whoever she felt needed them.

"Thank you for putting up with me, I know I can get a little annoying with practice," Daiyu started, making the others laugh. "I just want everyone to make it to where they want to be. I will continue to do my best and work hard. Thank you."

Daiyu bowed as she walked to her seat, handing the mic over to one of the staff members. When she made it to her seat, she realized that this was the first time she had been in a blue, cushiony seat like this. The rest of the ranks went by smoothly.

Rank 9 | Kim Jaehwan
Rank 8 | Kang Daniel
Rank 7 | Ong Sungwoo
Rank 6 | Hwang Minhyun
Rank 5 | Im Youngmin
Rank 4 | Lee Daewhi
Rank 3 | Park Jihoon
Rank 2 | Lai Guanlin
Rank 1 | Kim Jonghyun

Daiyu couldn't be happier with who stayed, but she was upset about who had gotten eliminated. She wasn't one to cry easily, but she couldn't help it when she saw the very few trainees who she was close to get eliminated.

When the trainees all got to say goodbye to their friends who were eliminated, Daiyu immediately walked over to Woo Jinyoung. Tears were falling down her face as she hugged the pink haired boy.

"You have to debut, okay?" Jinyoung said as he looked down at the girl.

Daiyu nodded as she wiped her tears away. It was the first time anyone had seen her cry since she had a hard time showing her emotions. She calmed down a bit and went onto watch the others hug each other.

The trainees time of their last interactions were over and the eliminated trainees were on their way home. Daiyu just stood there with her head down as more tears fell from her eyes from having to witness her friends leaving.

She knew she had to try hard these next few days to be able to debut because the number of Trainees are becoming smaller and smaller.