visit

╭ ╮
[ 魅力 ━━ DAIYU.*·˚ ]

june 4th 2017

june 4th 2017.
"i'm so crazy, the moment you look at me."
╰ ╯
✧ . * . ✧
*
* . ✧ . ✧ *
. *

Daiyu was working on some lyrics for songs she was working on. Her side hobby was making songs since she was really good at making lyrics off the top of her head. She was writing in a notebook when she heard the loud steps off someone climbing up the small steps for the bunk beds.

"What are you doing in here?" Daiyu asked the boys who was sitting on the top step.

"I came to check on you." Guanlin said, giving off a small smile.

"Me? I'm fine..." Daiyu said confused.

The two looked at each other awkwardly before changing their gazes to someplace else. Daiyu started to right in her book once again, making more and more lyrics as she got inspired once Guanlin walked in the room.

"What are you working on?" Guanlin asked, moving into her bed.

"I make lyrics and save them in this book since it's the only place I can keep them." Daiyu said, taping the paper with her pen.

As Guanlin reached out to move the book slightly so he could get a better look, she closed the book quickly. She placed it under her pillow and looked at the boys again. He was smiling, finding it funny the way she got nervous about someone reading her book.

Daiyu stretches out her legs to the point that her feet were hanging off the top bunk. Guanlin did the same and positioned himself next to the girl. He just looked at her as if she was a star, as if she was someone important.

"Do you think we can make it?" Daiyu asked, her eyes closed.

"I think you can make it. Me on the other hand, I wouldn't bet on it." Guanlin said, looking down at the girls hand.

"Why do you think like that? You should be thinking positively, as if you already know that you made it." Daiyu said, not moving anything but her mouth.

The two sighed in unison as they sat in silence for a few minutes. Guanlin started to inch his hand closer to hers. As their hands met, Daiyu didn't move a single muscle. She wasn't scared, but she was nervous she would do something wrong after Guanlin took her hand in his.

She opened her eyes and turned her head towards the boy who was looking down at the intertwined hands of both him and Daiyu.

"Daiyu," Guanlin said, gaining the attention of the girl once again. "Can I call you Kina instead?"

Daiyu laughed as he asked that so suddenly, especially at a time like this. She was happy he asked though, she didn't like when people just randomly called her by her English name.

"Yeah, you can. Only you though, no one else." Daiyu said as she tightened her grip on the boys hand, he did the same as well.

━━ AUTHOR'S NOTE :
btw, i'm going to use
kina more often in the
chapters instead of daiyu,
it's just a lot easier.