survival & elimination

╭ ╮
[ 魅力 ━━ DAIYU.*·˚ ]

june 9th 2017

june 9th 2017.
"i'll protect you, i won't go away."
╰ ╯
✧ . * . ✧
*
* . ✧ . ✧ *
. *

After finding out the name of the debuting group, it was time to take over the stage with two different performances from two different groups. One was 'Super Hot' and the other was 'Hands On Me' which was Kina's group.

Super Hot was the first group to perform that day. As Kina watched from backstage, she couldn't help but feel nervous as her group was up next. She noticed that a lot of the choreography in Super Hot had to do with a lot of jumping.

The performance ended and Kina clapped quietly as she stood alone waiting for her group to go up next. She greeted the boys who had just finished performing when they came back to the backstage room.

⋆ ˚。⋆ ❦ ˚ ˚ ❦ ⋆。˚ ⋆

Kina had started a conversation with Daehwi when he seemed to be sitting alone, looking a bit nervous. Kina heard the words of BoA, she turned towards the small screen as well as all the boys in the room.

"Let's see the faces of the four trainees who are on the line of survival and elimination."

Trainees who landed in ranks 11, 12, 13, and 14 were the ones who were just one the verge of debuting. 11 and 12 were suggested members of the new group that would debut.

Kina waited as the faces popped up onto the screen, everyone waiting anxiously. It took a while for them to find out who the trainees were, but when they did it was pretty shocking.

Jeong Sewoon, Yoon Jisung, Bae Jinyoung, and Lee Daehwi...

Those trainees were on the line of survival and elimination which made them even more antsy than they were at the beginning of the day. Kina's face wasn't shown, which only made her assume she had been in the group that wouldn't be debuting.

Kina felt sad as she heard the boys names being repeated once again. She was close to all four of the boys and didn't want to see any of them being sent home.

She took the hand of Daehwi and just held it tightly as she saw his face drop from once having a smile. She wanted him to know that she was there, they were all going through this together.