oh boy(s)

╭ ╮
[ 魅力 ━━ DAIYU.*·˚ ]

april 7th 2017

april 7th 2017.
"the hot air in this place."
╰ ╯
✧ . * . ✧
*
* . ✧ . ✧ *
. *

Daiyu looked around the room where she was standing with the others. It wasn't the room with the numbered seats and the big, pretty number one seat, but it was just a regular room big enough for all contestants.

"Hello." A boy said to the young girl who had found a random seat against the wall.

"Oh, hello." Daiyu said softly as she bowed slightly like the boy had.

They talked for a few minutes. Daiyu gained the knowledge that this boy was the same age she was, 12 years old and turning 13 soon. The two quickly became close as they had so much in common.

After a while, she became comfortable with a few boys around her. Daniel found her cute and just tried to stay around her most of the time. She would get confused but someone was always there to help her with something.

Sometimes she got overwhelmed with the attention she was getting from the other boys. They wanted to talk to her and figure out how she was put into this show, how it was like to do this at such a young age, and what SM entertainment was like.

Daiyu often tried to keep her feelings of being overwhelmed on the inside. Her face would get red from the attention as well as getting a bit angry. At a certain she just popped, throwing her hands up in the air and walking away.

"Cute." A boy said as he watched the young girl walk away.

Daiyu looked back and did her signature glare at the boy. She did what she called her "angry face" but the boys only thought that it made her look cuter.

"Oh boy." Daiyu said as she walked away.