the 11

╭ ╮
[ 魅力 ━━ DAIYU.*·˚ ]

june 16th 2017

june 16th 2017.
"now tell me baby."
╰ ╯
✧ . * . ✧
*
* . ✧ . ✧ *
. *

The blue lights lit up the stage as the fans started screaming and applauding when seeing the 21 trainees standing on the stage. Kina kept a straight face as she felt her palms become sweaty from the nervousness taking over her.

The seats that held the debuting numbers from 1 to 12 shined bright in front of her eyes when they finally appeared in the light. Everyone wanted those seats, yet only 12 out of 21 trainees would get the lucky chance to debut.

BoA voice rung loud in Kina's ears. She didn't like having to wait on such a situation, but patience was the key and she would only have to anticipate the rest.

"The trainees that everyone is supporting and their results, let's reveal it right now." BoA spoke as the crowd screamed.

Kina looked around, seeing the idol faces who she admired. IOI, Seventeen, and so on. This was the only chance she got getting close to showing the world who she was and what she was able to do in a group with 11 others.

"Tonight, 12th members will be the last ranks revealed."

Kina looked down at her feet, quickly picking her head back up as she didn't want to miss anything that happened.

⋆ ˚。⋆ ❦ ˚ ˚ ❦ ⋆。˚ ⋆

"The trainee in rank 11..." BoA spoke.

The revealing process of the new members of the group, Wanna One, was about to be revealed. Starting from 11 and working it's way up to 1, 12th to be revealed last. Kina stood there, holding her hands behind her back tightly.

"Ha Sungwoon."

Kina turned around quickly as she heard her friends name be announced. She quickly hugged him before the other trainees joined. Kina watched as Sungwoon walked up the stage and sat in his seat, number 11.

⋆ ˚。⋆ ❦ ˚ ˚ ❦ ⋆。˚ ⋆

"The trainee who held 10th place..."

Kina did a small look around before listening for the name being called.

"C9's Bae Jinyoung."

Clapping and screaming heard once again as Jinyoung was engulfed in a group hug and then as he walked up the stage to his seat, 10.