the name

╭ ╮
[ 魅力 ━━ DAIYU.*·˚ ]

june 9th 2017

june 9th 2017.
"until the moment my heart stops."
╰ ╯
✧ . * . ✧
*
* . ✧ . ✧ *
. *

It was the day of the performance. Nervousness was throughout Kina's veins. She didn't know what to do but sit there and breath in and out slowly, knowing this was the last evaluation they would have before the big time came, picking the 12 debuting trainees.

I.O.I was there watching, the other trainees who had been eliminated were there, so many people and fans were watching. It was overwhelming for the small girl, but she knew she could do it.

Kina was standing with Jihoon as the screen displayed the audience and BoA who was speaking. Backstage, the several trainees were really nervous. They were either practice or trying to shake it all off.

"We will announce the name of the debuting group from Produce 101." BoA said, switching her cards.

That's when all the trainees backstage stopped what they were doing and looked at the screen. At first it displayed IOI and then the letters spread out. Slowly, the letters were put together, starting with A's and then the whole thing came out.

Wanna-One

"Wanna-One?" Kina mumbled.

She was confused at first, but quickly grew a liking to the name after BoA explained that it meant the 12 trainees picked to debut would come together as one.

"Do you like the name?" Guanlin asked, suddenly appearing next to the girl.

"Yeah... it's nice." Kina said, spelling the word out in the air with her finger.

"Wanna-One."
The two said in unison.