good times

╭ ╮
[ 魅力 ━━ DAIYU.*·˚ ]

june 16th 2017

june 16th 2017.
"this isn't just a momentary problem."
╰ ╯
✧ . * . ✧
*
* . ✧ . ✧ *
. *

Kina and her group had finally made it backstage after their performance and now everyone was even more nervous than before as the reveal of the debut line up got closer and closer. The people in the audience were voting for trainees and the ranks were constantly changing every second.

Who held 12th place at the moment?
Pledis' Hwang Minhyun.

No one knew if he was going to be holding the spot or if it would change before they announced the debut line-up, but they could only hope for the best.

As they announced Minhyun's name, Kina noticed that the group Seventeen, also in Pledis, had been there to watch. Kina didn't know exactly if it was because they had trainees in Produce 101 from Pledis or if it was because they can relate on having a girl member, Sunny from Seventeen and Kina in Produce 101.

⋆ ˚。⋆ ❦ ˚ ˚ ❦ ⋆。˚ ⋆

The trainees changed into the uniforms that had been waiting for them when they came back from performing their song Always. While they did so, the live voting came to an end which only meant that the final ranks being revealed weren't to far away.

The group of trainees watched backstage as the screen displayed all the different moments through the Produce 101 journey. Moments that weren't in the original episodes, speeches from the trainees who had been eliminated early in the show, and then seeing the times where the trainees moved into new rooms.

It was hard to watch as Kina found herself crying once again when she heard the speeches from the trainees who had been eliminated. They were back, all seated together, watching their fellow trainees work for their debut.

After a while of watching words and faces pop on the screen, Kina and the rest of the 20 trainees were moved on stage. It was almost too dark to see, but thanks to the blue light surrounding the stage, they were able to make out a few fan faces here and there.

Who was debuting?