re-adjustment

╭ ╮
[ 魅力 ━━ DAIYU.*·˚ ]

june 2nd 2017

june 2nd 2017.
"you make me feel so high."
╰ ╯
✧ . * . ✧
*
* . ✧ . ✧ *
. *

Due to the few trainees being eliminated, the groups that once were distributed evenly were now a mess. BoA then informed the 26 remaining trainees that the groups would have to be re-adjusted, meaning that you could possibly be pulled from the concept you had.

They were informed that a few groups needed to be filled with one more person. The 11 member group would have four people leaving to help fill other groups, as well as Daiyu's. Since they had 9 people, BoA allowed their group to have eight performers, but one had to leave the group to help another one.

The only what they would decide who was leaving to join another performance team would be by doing a progress vote within the group. They would have to put the best members in order from 1-however many they had, drop it in a box, and wait for the results.

"The trainee in last place, the one with the least votes, would have no choice but to move out of their group." BoA said, switching her cards around.

The different colored groups sighed as they heard her words. Daiyu just sat there, normal as could be since, once again, this wasn't new to her. She knew the games and schemes the show pulled daily.

"Alright, from now, the Concept evaluation re-adjustment begins." BoA said.

The members from each team moved into their respected studios to start deciding on who needed to leave. Daiyu listened as everyone explained why they didn't want to be moved from the group, trying to save them self from being ranked last within the group.

"Daiyu, do you have any words." Jinyoung whispered to her, the boys looking at her.

"Um... I guess. I've been through this twice, honestly I learned that I don't have a say in what you guys choose. So, with that, I just want to leave you guys to choose what you want." Daiyu said, nodding her head slightly.

The boys understood, slightly, where she was coming from. Being someone who learned that not everything will work out the way they want, she was one of the biggest people to learn that.

It was her turn to go into the room after a few of the other trainees in her group went in. Daiyu walked behind the box where she was positioned in front of the camera. She did a quick wave towards it and started to write her thoughts on who was ranked first to seventh.

When she finished, she placed the pen down beside her and held it up to the camera so the fans could see it when the episode was released. Daiyu then explained the reasons of why she placed who in a certain rank.

"I think first is Jihoon oppa, he is a really good dancer so I think he will be able to fit any concept, really. I also placed Jinyoung oppa second because he has really good vocals. Last place I put Moonbok... I feel like he just won't fit the concept of Oh Little Girl."

When Daiyu finished explaining, she put the paper in the box. Before leaving she bowed to the staff and went right back into the studio with a smile. She sat down next to Jinyoung and started to talk with the others as several trainees walked in and out of the voting room.

When the staff did their thing of counting the votes for members in all the different groups, they put a sign in the practice rooms. Daiyu watched as the trainee sitting beside her walking up and started to peel the paper covering the ranks that were waiting to be revealed to the trainees waiting impatiently.

"Trainee staying #1... Maroo Entertainment,
Park Jihoon."

Daiyu clapped slightly like the others as she looked over at Jihoon who seemed relieved about his spot, knowing he was staying in the group.

"Trainee staying #2... SM Entertainment, Huang Daiyu."

Daiyu leaned back happily, she bowed in her seated position on the floor. Saying thank you, she waited for the others to be revealed.

Trainee #3 || RBW, Lee Gunhee
Trainee #4 || Pledis, Choi Minki
Trainee #5 || Starship, Jeong Se-Woon
Trainee #6 || C9, Bae Jinyoung
Trainee #7 || Yuehua, Lee Euiwoong

Now it was down to two trainees. One being Moonbok. The girl waited anxiously as the trainee said he was going to pull the rest of the paper off to reveal the names. When he did, Daeki wasn't really surprised, but she did feel sympathy for the boy who was readjusted.

Trainee Re-adjusted || ONO Jang Moonbok

Daiyu, and the others, watched as Moonbok left their studio to be placed in a different studio where he would be able to be picked from by someone else.

Now there was heaviness in the room Moonbok had just been in. The group of now 8 was sitting there with their heads down, looking st the paper sitting in front of them. Daiyu spoke up first, another trainee following after.

"Shall we pick the spots within the group?" Daiyu asked, making everyone's head turn towards her.

"Should we pick the center first?" The other trainee asked.

Daiyu and the others nodded their head. Jihoon and Minki were then told to turn around to face the wall, the others would vote on a piece of paper for who they thought would be best for the center. Daiyu wrote down Choi Minki, her reason behind it was because Jihoon was already a center plenty of times.

When the votes were counted, read aloud, and the results were finalized, Choi Minki became the center. Daiyu politely stuck the sticker to his shirt, congratulating him on being the center for the group.

After continuous amounts of voting for different positions, everyone was where they needed to be. Whether they liked their spot or not, they couldn't change where they were landed in terms of positions.