3rd elimination

╭ ╮
[ 魅力 ━━ DAIYU.*·˚ ]

june 6th 2017

june 6th 2017.
"tonight, just us two, out of control."
╰ ╯
✧ . * . ✧
*
* . ✧ . ✧ *
. *

After the moments video played, the trainees were laughing at the stupid things they did with one another that they thought weren't caught on camera. BoA interrupted when it was time to start the real eliminations.

Rank 1-20 will stay.

Rank 21-36 will be eliminated.

That only made the small, innocent girl convince herself that she was going home. She was sitting next to Guanlin, hand in hand as they hoped for the best for one another.

One after one, trainees went up and took their respected spots. Spot 1-4 was still open, as well as 20. When the people ranked for seats 1-4 were revealed, neither Guanlin or Kina were displayed on the screen.

Kina looked at Guanlin with innocent eyes. Would they be the ones that would be against each other for spot 20? Would they both be going home tonight? This also meant that both of them didn't do well, they dropped many ranks if that was the case.

The two kids watched as the trainees around them were shocked that they didn't make it.

"Guanlin?!"

"Daiyu!? They aren't going to make it?"

Kina heard the whispers as she sat there, slowly letting go of Guanlin's hand. That only made him confused, why was she suddenly giving up?

She watched the four trainees tied for 1st, get their new ranks.

Rank 4 || Bae Jinyoung
Rank 3 || Ha Sungwoon
Rank 2 || Park Jihoon
Rank 1 || Kang Daniel

⋆ ˚。⋆ ❦ ˚ ˚ ❦ ⋆。˚ ⋆

Kina clapped for the people she once worked with. That's all she could think about.

"The people I once worked with."

The next action came as a surprise to the crowd. A chair was pulled out and placed next to chair 20. They added another spot at the last second? Yep, that's exactly what they did. Except, it wasn't the end to the slight suffering Guanlin and Kina were currently going through.

BoA explained that she would pick one more trainee for the spot of 20 and then the four trainees tied for rank 21 would be revealed.

"Rank 20... SM Entertainment, Huang Daiyu."

Kina sat there for a second processing what happened. She went down really far. She was in 10th place at the 2nd elimination, now she was in rank 20. As she stood up, she felt arms wrap around her.

"I believe in you, make sure you debut." Guanlin whispered into the girls ear.

"No no," Kina said, letting go of the hug. "You are going to make it up there. In that spot right next to me."

⋆ ˚。⋆ ❦ ˚ ˚ ❦ ⋆。˚ ⋆

Guanlin let go of the girl's hand and watched as she walked up the stage, standing where everyone else did to say a small speech.

"It is a disappointment that I dropped all the way down to rank 20, but it's a blessing to still be able to move on to the next evaluation," Kina looked back at the boys sitting in their new seats, Daniel all the way up at 1. "If it wasn't for the oppas sitting behind me, I wouldn't be here. I promise to show my best and work even harder. Thank you."

She bowed and started to walk to her seat as she heard the claps from the trainees around the room. She made herself comfortable in the new seat she had gotten, waiting for Guanlin to sit next to her.

⋆ ˚。⋆ ❦ ˚ ˚ ❦ ⋆。˚ ⋆

She watched as four faces were displayed on the screen, the ones tied for the last possible rank there was to move on, that being 21. She listened and slightly started to cry as she saw her friends get ranked lower and lower.

Now it was between Guanlin and Yongguk. As the trainees anticipated who the winner would be, they had to wait for a while before the winner was announced. When it was revealed, Kina leaned back in her seat with a smile.

Guanlin had won with a total of 188,940 votes. Those were the 21 trainees that got to stay within the show. The others who weren't ranked, they were eliminated.

⋆ ˚。⋆ ❦ ˚ ˚ ❦ ⋆。˚ ⋆

When they all got to say their goodbyes, fans swore that Kina ran as fast as she could to Hyunbin. He was one of the many she had grown the closest to, seeing him leave wasn't easy at all. She cried a lot that day, hugging the tall trainee as she couldn't stop her emotions.

"Hey, hey. Don't cry, I'll make sure to come see you when you debut." Hyunbin said, wiping the girls continuous tears.

When she saw Woojin, it was over for her. As soon as Woojin left, she would automatically become the youngest in Produce 101. She was lying to herself if she said she wanted that to happen, she just wanted Woojin to stay.

Nothing could get Kina to stop crying for the rest of the day, not even her favorite person.