position picking

╭ ╮
[ 魅力 ━━ DAIYU.*·˚ ]

june 7th 2017

june 7th 2017.
"i'm feelin' so energetic."
╰ ╯
✧ . * . ✧
*
* . ✧ . ✧ *
. *

It has been a few days since the last few trainees had gotten sent home. Hyunbin and Woojin were running through Kina's mind because she usually hung out with them, now her normal days were changed drastically.

The remaining trainees, including Kina, were now standing in a small group. In front of them was a board that held the words of positions people would want to take almost immediately. Ranging from rappers to sub-vocals, Kina wanted the spot as Main Rapper.

BoA has already explained how the positions would be picked. The lowest ranks would pick their places first, then it would end with the highest rank last. That wasn't the fun part, it was watching the positions being taken from people and then that person being placed in some other place because stealing positions was, indeed, allowed.

There was 10 spots for each song, but there was 21 people. That meant that two trainees would share a spot for their performance.

⋆ ˚。⋆ ❦ ˚ ˚ ❦ ⋆。˚ ⋆

First to go up, Youngmin. Of course, he went straight to the spot as rapper 1 of the song Kina wanted. Kina sighed quietly as she waited for Guanlin to pick his since he was next. He picked Rapper 3 of the same song, 'Super Hot'
Next was Kina, her hair bounced as she walked down the small steps.

She went up to the board and grabbed her magnet that displayed her face. She traced her finger along the outline of Guanlin's magnet, indicating that she wanted that spot. Rapper 3 got a lot of lines in that song, meaning that person would get a lot of attention. She didn't do that though, instead she was just messing around trying to make him nervous. She put her picture on the Rapper 1 position for the song, 'Hands On Me'

The others did a small 'o' as they didn't expect her to pick such a spot. They knew she was there for rap, but they didn't think she was confident enough to pick a spot other people would fight for. She walked back to her spot and stood still next to Guanlin who looked at her and asked her why she went for that spot.

"I want to see who moves me." Kina said calmly.

She watched as the others kept going up and moving their magnets to their spot that they wished to have, moving other trainees out of their way.

The red-haired boy, Woojin, went up for his turn. He teased by putting his magnet in front of Rapper 2 for 'Super Hot' which made Kina relieved. Only until Woojin moved over to her face, placing his picture over hers. He looked at Kina for a second, with a smile, and then took her magnet off the board. He placed his magnet in her spot and moved Kina's to Rapper 2 of the same song.

"Ah, Woojin oppa, I thought you were trying to help me out here." Kina said with a smile, just joking around.

⋆ ˚。⋆ ❦ ˚ ˚ ❦ ⋆。˚ ⋆

The position picking kept going. Once it got down to the last two trainees, Park Jihoon and Kang Daniel, Kina couldn't help but breath at a fast pace due to her nervousness. She was still able to be moved around to different songs and positions, but the next move surprised her.

Park Jihoon went up first, before Kang Daniel. As he held his magnet in his hand, he seemed to be thinking hard about the spot he wanted. He was able to pick any spot since there was allowed to be two people in one since there was an uneven amount of trainees.

He placed his magnet right next to Kina's which meant he would accompany her in that part. Kina's mouth dropped open and then it quickly turned into a smile since she had always wanted to work with Jihoon.

⋆ ˚。⋆ ❦ ˚ ˚ ❦ ⋆。˚ ⋆
Practicing in the team:

Kina and the rest of her team were in the practice studio and they were ready to start picking the center and make their own choreography to the song they got.

"Who would like to be the center?" Jisung asked, looking around to see the trainees who had risen their hand.

Kina rose her hand slowly, seeing that a few others had done the same. She tried to pull her hand back to her side without anyone noticing, but Jisung caught her action in the corner of his eye. He looked over at her and pointed.

"Daiyu, do you want to be center?" Jisung asked.

"I do... this is the first time I tried to be the center. Honestly, if oppas want it, they can have the spot." Kina said, messing with the papers in front of her.

That's when the other boys who wanted the spot gave it up to the girl. This was the first time she was center, she usually stayed quiet and let everyone else have the good roles, like leader and center. Since it was the debut evaluation, she wanted to be the center for once in the show.

"Thank you." Kina said with a smile as she stuck the sticker to her shirt, the others clapping for her.

She was in for a long ride with these boys, especially since they all wanted the dance, singing, and rapping perfect because this was the last evaluation they would have before being picked for debut.