Bonnie smiled. "I am alright. Lorenzo is right though; you should be in bed." Grace sighed. "Fine, but please do call me if you need something." Bonnie nodded.

Grace patted Lorenzo's thick black hair and walked out the room.

Bonnie blushed as she realized she's now alone with Lorenzo. Again.

Oh, this can't be good.

Lorenzo cleared his throat and stood up from the seat he was sitting on to sit on the bed with Bonnie. "Uhh, hey." He awkwardly said.

Bonnie gave him a small smile, "Hey."

"How did you, uhh, sleep?" Lorenzo asked.

Bonnie pursed her lips, "I didn't sleep that much, honestly."

"Yeah, me too." Lorenzo said. "Was it the kiss?"

Bonnie turned her head his way, "Hmm? Oh, uhhh. I-I guess. I don't know?" She shrugged.

Lorenzo took her small hand in his. "Come with me."

He picked Bonnie bridal style up, as she squealed. "Umm, I can walk." She said as she tried to climb off him.

Lorenzo ignored her as he walked out Bonnie's room with her in his arms. He made it down the stairs, passing the living room and finally made it outside. The backyard.

"We're outside. I smell...flowers?" Lorenzo chuckled as he placed Bonnie down gently.

"Yes. We're in my garden."

"And... why are we here?" Bonnie asked.

"I wanted to talk to you. Tell you more about myself actually." Bonnie nodded her eyebrows furrowed.

Lorenzo patted a small bench, "Here, sit here." Bonnie wobbled over the bench, with Lorenzo's help, of course, and sat down.

He sat next to her, his hands nervously rubbing his knees.

"Umm, okay. Well as you know I'm the Don of the Italian Mafia. I also own the American mafia-" Bonnie cut him off.

"Shut up."

Lorenzo furrowed his eyebrows. "I'm sorry?"

"I don't want to hear about the Mafia business. I want to know you, who are you." Bonnie almost yelled.

"Oh, umm, honestly I don't know what you mean." Lorenzo said.

"Tell me about you. Your favourite things to do, hell, even your favourite colour. Tell me about your family, your mother and father, your childhood, how you and Grace are so close." Lorenzo nodded.

I can do that.

"Umm, okay. My full name is Lorenzo Romano. I'm 26." Bonnie nodded.

"Continue." She said.

"Well, my family is the whole point I'm in this Mafia shit. My great grandfather was the first Don. Then came my grandpa, then my father, and now me. My mother died when I was three. She was killed by my father's rivals when she was out the house without any security. That's when Grace came in. She was my nanny at first, and helped my mother to take care of me." Bonnie nodded.

"When my mother died, Grace steppes in and we became incredibly close. She cares for me like I'm her own son. She bought me clothes, took care of my injuries when I came home from the playground. It was like my mother never died." Lorenzo gulped.

"My childhood was a mess, probably why I'm such a mess now. I remember one night when my father had dragged me to the basement to show me how he gets revenge on the people that betrayed him. I was only 8. He tortured him, cut his limbs, his tongue, gouged his eyes out and while that was happening, one of my father's men held me down, forcing me to watch." Bonnie's heart felt heavy in her chest as she listened to Lorenzo.

"After that I remember screaming at him, kicking him and he took his knife out and he made a deep cut on my cheek. That's how I got the scar. It was fucking painful. I couldn't even sleep at night." He rubbed his face and sighed.

"I killed my father that night." Bonnie gasped.

"He tried to kill Grace after she caught him beating me with a whip, almost to death. I remember him pulling his gun out and before he could pull the trigger, I pulled the knife he cut me with, out his back pocket and stabbed him in the stomach."

"Oh god." Bonnie gasped.

"Anyway, my favourite colour is red and my favourite food is, well, anything on a plate." Lorenzo shrugged.

"I'm really sorry you went through that." She whispered.

"It's alright, I had time to cry about it yesterday." Lorenzo said.

They were quiet for a while before Bonnie decided to speak up.

"I, uhh, my dad left when I was three." She said.

"I guess we both lost one parent at the same time." Lorenzo replied.

"Yeah, my mother works really hard to make sure I have a roof over my head. When I was 14 and she found out I was blind, it broke her. It's like she's sadder now. I feel like such a disappointment." Bonnie sighed.

"No, you're not. Bonnie, you're the most incredible woman I've ever met in my life. Your smart and funny and beautiful ...I just lo- care about you so much." Bonnie smiled.

"Thank you, Lorenzo. You're right, I am beautiful." Lorenzo threw his head back and laughed.

Bonnie giggled. "You're not so bad yourself, you know." She said as his laughter died down.

"How exactly do you look." She asked.

"Well, I have blue eyes and black hair. Just how the ladies like it. I've dropped a tones of panties with these eyes." Bonnie gasped, her cheeks burning up as she giggled.

"Hmm, that-uhh. Good to know." She stuttered.

Lorenzo laughed and stood up, pulling Bonnie up with him. "Dance with me." He whispered in her ear. Bonnie's lips parted. "Okay, first of all, there's no music. Secondly, I don't know how to dance." She folded her arms over her chest, causing her breast to be bigger.

Lorenzo licked his lips. "Come on, I'll teach you."

He unfolded her arms and put them over his shoulders, wrapping his around her waist. He slowly started to sway, from side to side. Bonnie, moved with him, her heart beating fast against her chest.

She could feel Lorenzo's eyes watching her and she blushed, Lorenzo only smiling.

He suddenly twirled Bonnie around and she giggled loudly.

"Look at you." Lorenzo whispered, "so beautiful." He held her face in his hands and pecked her lips. Bonnie hummed in satisfaction and Lorenzo took it as a hint and kissed her, passionately. Bonnie wrapped her arms around his waist and kissed him back with as much passion.

Grace stood at the glass door, smiling at the two love birds.

She had never seen Lorenzo so happy.

Bonnie pulled away and laid her head on Lorenzo's chest as he pulled her closer.

She was falling for him and there was no way denying it now.

Sigh

blindOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara